Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Bridesmaid Chose Wedding Date for 2 Weeks After Our Wedding

Re: Bridesmaid Chose Wedding Date for 2 Weeks After Our Wedding

• Options
    Anna, dear. Even all the ribbon wanding in the world can't hide the fattiness. Now balloon arches holds some possibilities. . .

Aww poo, that it's not STL. That's like, right next door to me. I iz broke Jess.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    See. This is one instance where I think a cage fight would be so beneficial. Since you are all so fat, it will help you not only settle this fight, but you will burn a ton of calories as well. I'd be happy to supply the cage. Does anybody have any butter?
  • Options
    Huh, well this was an interesting read. Good to know im fat because I chat online with my friends, I learn something new everyday.
  • Options
    Wrong JessandTrav...I finished graduate school years ago, remember?

Mwhitson: No one is "busted" but you...and I wouldn't doubt that your going to look pretty busted on your wedding day shuffling down the aisle with your cankles and ass dragging behind you. Too bad camo can't cover your personality...hell, it doesn't even cover you face in that pic.

GOSH, I finally figured out what these boards are for...to take whatever anger you have about your pathetic lives out on other people! Awesome!

I'd be willing to bet that none of you are even engaged...just wishing and hoping that someone will like you for the ugly people you are.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bridesmaid-chose-wedding-date-2-weeks-after-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6d84b4b2-940b-480a-944f-c5e4d222148fPost:f0b8fcb4-7bc5-408d-9a67-edc316ee0ed5">Re: Bridesmaid Chose Wedding Date for 2 Weeks After Our Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]See. This is one instance where I think a cage fight would be so beneficial. Since you are all so fat, it will help you not only settle this fight, but you will burn a ton of calories as well. I'd be happy to supply the cage. Does anybody have any butter?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

DED.
  • Options
    Nebb, I don't think you do learn, because not only are we fat, have boring sex lives, we also can't read. So I doubt you even read the post.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bridesmaid-chose-wedding-date-2-weeks-after-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6d84b4b2-940b-480a-944f-c5e4d222148fPost:8427af05-d1c4-4ce5-9c8c-7197658acdc4">Re: Bridesmaid Chose Wedding Date for 2 Weeks After Our Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wrong JessandTrav...I finished graduate school years ago, remember? Mwhitson: No one is "busted" but you...and I wouldn't doubt that your going to look pretty busted on your wedding day shuffling down the aisle with your cankles and ass dragging behind you. Too bad camo can't cover your personality...hell, it doesn't even cover you face in that pic. GOSH, I finally figured out what these boards are for...to take whatever anger you have about your pathetic lives out on other people! Awesome! I'd be willing to bet that none of you are even engaged...just wishing and hoping that someone will like you for the ugly people you are.
    Posted by lazybride21[/QUOTE]

I'm not engaged. I bough the wedding dress, paid for the venue, booked the photographer, dj, caterer and everything, but I don't even have a groom.

You got me! I surrender!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bridesmaid-chose-wedding-date-2-weeks-after-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6d84b4b2-940b-480a-944f-c5e4d222148fPost:8427af05-d1c4-4ce5-9c8c-7197658acdc4">Re: Bridesmaid Chose Wedding Date for 2 Weeks After Our Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wrong JessandTrav...I finished graduate school years ago, remember? Mwhitson: No one is "busted" but you...and I wouldn't doubt that your going to look pretty busted on your wedding day shuffling down the aisle with your cankles and ass dragging behind you. Too bad camo can't cover your personality...hell, it doesn't even cover you face in that pic. GOSH, I finally figured out what these boards are for...to take whatever anger you have about your pathetic lives out on other people! Awesome! I'd be willing to bet that none of you are even engaged...just wishing and hoping that someone will like you for the ugly people you are.

I already told you I'm not engaged.
    The only ugly thing here is your personality
  • Options
    How does one look busted? I'm so confused! Someone read it to me!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bridesmaid-chose-wedding-date-2-weeks-after-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6d84b4b2-940b-480a-944f-c5e4d222148fPost:f0b8fcb4-7bc5-408d-9a67-edc316ee0ed5">Re: Bridesmaid Chose Wedding Date for 2 Weeks After Our Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]See. This is one instance where I think a cage fight would be so beneficial. Since you are all so fat, it will help you not only settle this fight, but you will burn a ton of calories as well. I'd be happy to supply the cage. <strong>Does anybody have any butter?</strong>
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

All I've got is Pam....does that count??  I can just continuously spray...
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bridesmaid-chose-wedding-date-2-weeks-after-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6d84b4b2-940b-480a-944f-c5e4d222148fPost:c17d62e8-c5e4-4cdd-af64-48523dc6d6b2">Re: Bridesmaid Chose Wedding Date for 2 Weeks After Our Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebb, I don't think you do learn, because not only are we fat, have boring sex lives, we also can't read. So I doubt you even read the post.
    Posted by mwhitson14[/QUOTE]
    WHAT?? Im sorry I cant read so I dont know what you just said, its all gibberish and shapes. I dont even know what I just typed.

Shiit, I just gained 5 lbs.
  • Options
    PS: The only reason I can't read isn't because I only have a bachelor's degree.

It's really because my face has gotten so fat from the Twinkies that it's invaded the space around my eyes.

When I open my eyes, all I see is my fat.
  • Options
    Yay, I love trolls.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Pam totally counts, but Crisco is better.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bridesmaid-chose-wedding-date-2-weeks-after-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6d84b4b2-940b-480a-944f-c5e4d222148fPost:97047506-1b1c-418c-9429-4a9afb877c05">Re: Bridesmaid Chose Wedding Date for 2 Weeks After Our Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bridesmaid Chose Wedding Date for 2 Weeks After Our Wedding : WHAT?? Im sorry I cant read so I dont know what you just said, its all gibberish and shapes. I dont even know what I just typed. Shiit, I just gained 5 lbs.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

This just may be my favorite comment that I've pretended to read since I can't read.

Want a corn dog?
  • Options
    All of you are so clever...it's like watching an episode of "More to Love"!
  • Options

There are corn dogs at this shin dig?? Sign me up!

• Options
    No. I think it's more like  Dance Your Ass Off meets Jersey Shore.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bridesmaid-chose-wedding-date-2-weeks-after-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6d84b4b2-940b-480a-944f-c5e4d222148fPost:84f161fb-a7e1-4b66-8028-f45f3c91b253">Re: Bridesmaid Chose Wedding Date for 2 Weeks After Our Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]All of you are so clever...it's like watching an episode of "More to Love"!
    They're all ridiculously clever and gorgeous on that show? Thanks!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bridesmaid-chose-wedding-date-2-weeks-after-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6d84b4b2-940b-480a-944f-c5e4d222148fPost:84f161fb-a7e1-4b66-8028-f45f3c91b253">Re: Bridesmaid Chose Wedding Date for 2 Weeks After Our Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]All of you are so clever...it's like watching an episode of "More to Love"!

This was such a good comeback. I mean, really. Award winning.
  • Options
    If we're so fat I'd like to see a picture of you..
  • Options
    Silly Roxy, trolls don't have pictures.
  • Options
    This is her. But at least she's not fat!

• Options
    Maybe she is someone from people of walmart? 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bridesmaid-chose-wedding-date-2-weeks-after-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6d84b4b2-940b-480a-944f-c5e4d222148fPost:1ae77e82-9737-49c5-90ce-9534022f6f06">Re: Bridesmaid Chose Wedding Date for 2 Weeks After Our Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Silly Roxy, trolls don't have pictures.
    Posted by mwhitson14[/QUOTE]
    Oh yeaaa :(
    Still, what do you think she looks like!? She can look like something even if shes fake...right?
  • Options
    [QUOTE]Wrong JessandTrav...I finished graduate school years ago, remember?

[QUOTE]I suppose I should start bragging about having a Masters or working on my doctorate.

Which one is it, that you finished grad school a long time ago, or that you're (not your) working on your PhD now? 

Oops, there I go...  demonstrating reading comprehension.  Maybe I can actually read because I'm actually getting a PhD? 
  • Options
    okay girls...this is boring now. 

all of you should heavily consider getting lives and stop being nasty to people for no reason.

but thanks for confirming the stereotype that these boards are full of wedding obsessed losers who are really just boring cunts looking for a ignorant debate.

eat a penis..your FH's most certaininly do.
  • Options
    Eat a penis is my new favorite phrase.
  • Options
    Why do you say we have no lives? YOU'RE POSTING ON HERE JUST LIKE WE ARE!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bridesmaid-chose-wedding-date-2-weeks-after-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6d84b4b2-940b-480a-944f-c5e4d222148fPost:89bf7a34-256d-4993-b53a-83eb07685e47">Re: Bridesmaid Chose Wedding Date for 2 Weeks After Our Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]okay girls...this is boring now.  all of you should heavily consider getting lives and stop being nasty to people for no reason. but thanks for confirming the stereotype that these boards are full of wedding obsessed losers who are really just boring cunts looking for a ignorant debate. eat a penis..your FH's most certaininly do.

The only one I've seen being nasty here is you. Seriously, calling us fat, bitches, cunts, etc...

You're real classy arent you?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards