Favors
Options

Destination Favours

Hi There,

We're headed to Vegas for our wedding and with six months to go still I keep thinking I should buy more favours for our guests.
The wedding very small, 14 of our nearest and dearest, and we're alerady paying $1500 for a limo bus to get people to and from the airport for our flights. (Flying out of Toronto is too expensive and a hassle so we're bringing everyone to Detroit)
I found these cute little old style alarm clocks that we'll give out to hopefully wake everyone up for their early flight :) We've got personalized tags for them as well as ribbon/wrapping.
Anyone have any other ideas for cute or vegas style favours? Or should I stop already because I've already spent over $100/guest?

Re: Destination Favours

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Seriously - if you're getting everyone from Toronto to bloody Detroit, that's favour enough! IF you feel like it, you could see if you want to get people something cheap & cheerful actually in LV. If it's anything like Niagara Falls, there's tons of trinkets and tourist shops there :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well if you have the time when you get to town, there's a HUGE gift shop at Sahara & Las Vegas Blvd (Strip) where you can find just about anything Las Vegas under their roof.   If you want to do shopping online, I like this place:
    http://www.lasvegas-giftshop.com/

But seriously, if you've already spent over $100/guest you're being more than generous!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dude, you're done.  $100/person is very generous.  And as much as I love my friends and attending their weddings (destination ones, too), I don't need a bunch of trinkets to commemorate the occasion.  Good food and good company will do it for me!
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -Lester Banks, Almost Famous
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards