North Carolina-Outer Banks

Hello!

Hi just wanted to introduce myself as a new OBX bride to be :) I'm in the very early stages of planning but I'm hoping for a September 2013 wedding so I'm trying to get on the ball. I was thinking event home, but gathering info it looks like a venue may be more realistic!

I love the Outer Banks and have worked in Duck and at the Outer Banks Hospital, but it's still hard to plan from afar! Any advice is appreciated.

Nice to 'meet' you all.

Anna

Re: Hello!

• Welcome! I'm also planning a September 2013 event home Wedding from afar. This board has been super helpful. I have asked a ton of questions (and will ask many more I'm sure!) and have received some great advice. Happy planning!
  • Hi and welcome. I was married on Sept. 7th at the Sanderling. We were orginally looking at an event home, but the price of the house, event fee, plus all of the rentals we needed ended up being way over budget, plus it can be more stressful, and most who use an event home end up hiring a day of coordinator. Please let us know if you have any questions about specific venues.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards