California-Inland Empire
Options

The rents are coming

Ok ladies, the time is finally here.  Stephen is on his way back from Nebraska with the U-Haul and my parents are leaving on Friday to come out here. YAY!!

Now, we are just crossing our fingers that our renters will actually be out.  My hubby went to collect rent from them a week ago, and they said "NO, get off our property" and slammed the door in his face.  UM, excuse me, but last time I checked it was my property, and not theirs!  Anywho, takes a deep breath, I won't have to worry about it anymore after Sunday.....fingers crossedXX

Re: The rents are coming

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yayyy for parents coming and booo for difficult tenants! hope everything turns out okay for you.
  • Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wooowhoooo, i bet you are so excited! i love living close to my mom, and built in babysitter!

sorry about the tenants but hopefully you get them out soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope you dont have to end up evicting those dead beats. My mom had to do that with 1 of her renters once and it was a mess.

I am so excited for you to have your parents close. That is going to be so nice to have them around and the help is a plus too ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FIL is currently in the eviction process at a house here in Redlands (my brother thats still in school is going to move in and these ppl have not been paying rent forever). If you have any questions about it Rebecca, my BIL is a broker and does property management and in this economy, I feel like he is doing evictions every other week.

p.s. so exciting about your parents!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for your parent's comimg!  How exciting.  WTH? is up with your renters?  I can't believe they even said that crap!  I worry about them...I hope theydon't mess up the house.  They sound psycho!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohooo!!! Im so glad your parents are moving back!!!
    I just cant believe what jerks your renters are!
    How can people behave this way?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards