Canada-Ontario

BRIDAL SHOES

HI Ladies - 

Where have you been shopping to get your bridal shoes / accessories? I am looking for a blue high high heel... but can't find anything in the malls.

HELP !!

Re: BRIDAL SHOES

• The Shoe company had a pretty decent selection but keep in mind finding coloured shoes right now is a challenge, everything is black and brown some silvers can be found but generally I had a hard time finding what I was looking for and ended up settling for less then I wanted.

Good Luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The problem is I have size 5 feet, which is horrible to find any shoes for. And I am really hoping to find a nice blue pair of high, high shoes.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_bridal-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:84e54d92-fc8a-47b3-ad2c-22788c189662Post:0512977e-b501-43e4-a887-0d2d6c8b4767">BRIDAL SHOES</a>:
    [QUOTE]HI Ladies -  Where have you been shopping to get your bridal shoes / accessories? I am looking for a blue high high heel... but can't find anything in the malls. HELP !!
    Posted by Kye042[/QUOTE]

Have you tried Steve Madden? I have bright blue and bright purple heels from there that are pretty high. I don't know about small sizing though - I'm on the other end of the spectrum with size 10 feet.
  • I bought mine at Marshalls - they were an apple red.  Got them for $35!!!  They have a variety of colours there.  The other option is find a pair of shoes you like and paint them Tiffany blue.  There's also a few shoe stores along Queen Street West that have different colours as well.
  • DItto the Shoe Company.  I originally was looking for blue high heels as well, I looked for months and months.  I ordered some online and they were gorgeous but way too high to wear for 12 hours.  It seems like most of the cool colours and hip styles are really high these days!  I ended up with lower ivory shoes that were pretty but not what I originally envisioned.  Oh well.

The ones I got that were too high (might suit you) were called "Women's Night Moves by Allure Mirage".
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_bridal-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:84e54d92-fc8a-47b3-ad2c-22788c189662Post:1eb3baa8-af37-4ec8-aa2f-a990e33b0f0d">Re: BRIDAL SHOES</a>:
    [QUOTE]DItto the Shoe Company.  I originally was looking for blue high heels as well, I looked for months and months.  I ordered some online and they were gorgeous but way too high to wear for 12 hours.  It seems like most of the cool colours and hip styles are really high these days!  I ended up with lower ivory shoes that were pretty but not what I originally envisioned.  Oh well. The ones I got that were too high (might suit you) were called "Women's Night Moves by Allure Mirage".
    Posted by naomikb[/QUOTE]

I had this exact dilemma! most were WAAAAYYYYY to high ( I only wanted an inch and a half or so of height)  I ended up finding "the shoes" which were sparkly and came in blue silver and black...perfect! except, the blue ones didn't come in half sizes (of course!) ..I ended up getting the silver ones. which honestly I may not have envisioned them as "my shoes" but I'm not crying over it.
    its funny how priorities of important things change haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I purchased my 4" high blue heels from suzy sheir for like 30. I am looking to get smaller heels or flats for dancing afterwards
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards