New York-New York City

NYC affordable accommodations for a large group

Hi All,

This is my first post. I need help! I've got like 50 people coming in from California and am looking for affordable places to stay. Any suggestions for great hotel deals, vacation rentals, sublets etc.? I want to make this experience as affordable for my family as possible, and they would like to come to NYC for the week. As long as it's near a train, I'm sure they can figure out how to get around.

Thanks!

Re: NYC affordable accommodations for a large group

• lisalou402lisalou402 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You need to let us know time of year, and area of manhattan. 
  • edited December 2011
    sorry! i'm getting married on april 9th at the foundry in LIC, but am open to accommodations anywhere with train access. affordability is key! thanks
  • LAC203LAC203 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since your wedding is in Queens, I'd try hotels there. It's not hard at all to get into Manhattan from Queens if your family wants to make a trip of it and do some sightseeing. Plenty of Long Island City hotels thanks to LaGuardia. See if you can get a rate for blocking rooms. Good luck!
  • marisa17marisa17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a hotel block in LIC at the Holiday Inn Manhattan View.. The rates are under $200 per night
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker

I love my soon-to-be husband!

• mandychampmandychamp member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I remember the Roger Wilshire being really affordable and surprisingly modern and tasteful in decor close to midtown if anyone really wants to be in Manhattan.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards