Texas-Houston
Options

flowers=flower row

I have someone who will be doing all of my flowers, and arrangements. I have to supply the flowers. So, given that what is the average cost you could spend say on a bundle, bushel, or whatever the correct name is for say carniations or flower row?( Will be using other flowers, but using them as an example?) What is the deal a person gets for going to flower row. Keep in mind the person doing the arrangements is doing the arrangements for free.

Sidebar: The person doing my flowers works at a local chain in floral, and wants to start her own business. I have seen her work and it is beautiful. So, we are her practice couple, for starting her business. Our deal is I get her the flowers I want and feedback on what I am wanting and she will do the rest. She is very good, and very excited. It's a blessing to have someone who is just as excited as you are in the wedding. Plus, to see this female gain the feeling of yes she can do something important in her life is like seeing a butterfly grow from it's cocoon. I tell you ladies, she is flower budding herself.

Ok, now what's the average?

KYPHILLY

Re: flowers=flower row

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards