Snarky Brides

Love Fest?

Re: Love Fest?

• Nebb, Blue and Smash, fiercely loyal is what I think of with you three.  Those you count as friends are lucky.  Those who cross your friends, not so lucky. 

There are a good number of you (Blue, Steph, cew, Anna, Arwo, Musu) whose intelligence and confidence intimidate the hell out of me, but I feel like I often learn things from reading your discussions so even if I don't participate, I appreciate that. 

Duds, classy, elegant and caring.  

If I had little sisters, I'd want them to be like Lbarr and Rachers.   

SEWF, I think we would get along so well IRL.  Plus, we could go shopping for argyle together.  :)

Sesh, gifted, funny and genuine.  I think you don't always see in yourself the awesomeness everyone else sees.  But you should. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:84098696-cef9-4f57-97e1-2d83ec6676a4Post:41a468ab-b27e-437c-8150-d4641e1d0d25">Re: Love Fest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Special, LDY, Ahitsshan ( I kow I effed that sn up) and all of the E ladies who have been venturing over- You bring a lot to the table.  It's nice to see you around these parts.  Please be dropping by more often. 
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

Agreed
  • Duds- I like you around here.  When I laugh at getfucked its not cause i want you to getfucked, I just think that saying is hilarious.

Covejack- You and I have had some pretty intense conversations, and I appreciate them.  I think your pretty awesome, and If you were not a commie, I would want you as my Dr.

Smash- I feel like we have not really interacted much lately, but I find you to be honest and funny

Mara- you crack my ish up.  For real.  I bet if we hung out we would be those 2 idiots making a ruckus at the table in the middle of a restaurant.

Ali- I agree.  But us Boston broads stick together, lol.

Anna- I used to think that it wasnt possible for people to be that nice, and I thought it might be fake, but I really do think you are one of those people.  Which is weird for me because I only associate with assholes for the most part.  Im glad there are people like you.

Chels- takes a lickin and keeps on tickin, lol.  You will find your way lady.

And im gonna go out on a limb here and love fest Eagles.  I didnt particularly like you in the beginning because you were kind of a twat to me, but its weird because i think we may be more alike than not and I like your sense of humor when you come over here.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • And Seshy- I would love if you were my little sister.  For real. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • BK - I like when you post! And that's a great story you had from last weekend in my lovely city:)

MuSu - You strike me as really smart

AATB - I can't believe you have so many crazy stories. It's great!

Blue - I like hearing what you have to say

Duds - You have a ton of common sense!!

Dot - You are very supportive of everyone here, I really like that.

Dmills- B!tch is hilarious

Mara - You crack me up all the time

Smash - Seriously strong! I only was lurking when you went through hell, but I agree you handled yourself extremely well.

Anna - Amazing with cooking! and you very much seem to take care of everyone around here

Brandi - I like you!!

Koda - funny, and I love your sigs- they are great

Steph- I wish you were around more as well.

Pixie- I really like you and wish you would post more!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:84098696-cef9-4f57-97e1-2d83ec6676a4Post:a3785779-250b-41da-8c6c-29a25c832719">Re: Love Fest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went to commie medical school, what can I say?   Blue, I think you're brilliant, ballsy and classy.  Tough combo to pull off but you do it!
    Posted by 1covejack[/QUOTE]

Thats cause I have a big sack
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to Re: Love Fest?:
    hii!
    I haven't been around in a bit (mostly lurking) but I still love y'all madly.
    That is all.
    Carry on.
  • I LOVE RHO'S PAPAYA.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:84098696-cef9-4f57-97e1-2d83ec6676a4Post:66635c20-ebed-4171-a585-40b373d07f88">Re: Love Fest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE RHO'S PAPAYA.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

I wish it were an avacado
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to Re:Love Fest?:[QUOTE]I LOVE RHO'S PAPAYA. Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]
    I totally thought this was sexual until I realized you probably meant her ticker I can't see.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:84098696-cef9-4f57-97e1-2d83ec6676a4Post:d1b68e45-86cd-4e04-818c-5f3bf6714289">Re: Love Fest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Love Fest? : I wish it were an avacado
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Good.  And not an edible divine cockring.
    panther
  • *sniff*

You bitches 'aight.

*hair flip*

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:84098696-cef9-4f57-97e1-2d83ec6676a4Post:aa168ebd-d5bb-49c0-bfee-fde574848c7c">Re:Love Fest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Love Fest?: I totally thought this was sexual until I realized you probably meant her ticker I can't see.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

You sick bastard.

I love your papaya.
    panther
  • The Princess Papuli has many Papaya...she likes to give them away...

mmmm...avocado...

NUGGS!!!! What up, boo?
  • Pixie- I love when you come around. I wish we could hang out together in real life. I think we'd have fun. Let me know when you want to try out for the Amazing Race with me.

Smash- I can't wait to come to Pittsburgh and drink with you and then get Pirmantis or something at 1am. I think you kick major ass and I think you are so strong. I also think your sarcasm is fucking awesome. 

Blue- I love that I've gotten closer to you. You've amazed me numerous times and I admire how strong you are. I wish I had your balls or at least lived near you so I could be your side kick. :-) 

Dot- I remember lurking and posting just a little bit during HO. I'm glad you're still here. I don't think you'd take a gun into a room or whatever someone on E said. I happen to think you're normal and wonder what people are talking about when they say things like that. I like you.

Brandi- Sorry you're having a crappy week. I'm glad you stuck around. I like that you are open minded but also stick to your convictions. I think it's awesome you're willing to think about your perspective and grow as a person.

Erin- I <3 you!

Mehg- I know I said this last time, but you're a great role model when it comes to this life we lead. You don't sit around and whine and complain about your husband being gone. It's been an inspiration to me and I hope to be like you when it comes to being that type of military wife. I won't sit at home and cry and won't whine when I'm sad. Sometimes it sucks but 99% of the time I'm a-okay and I think you've had a part in that. 

AATB- Not only are you funny but I also think you have a huge heart. Your stories crack me up and you could probably start a sitcom about them. I'd watch and then brag that I "knew" you.

dj- I like you. I wish you shared your opinions more but maybe I miss them? I think we'd have a lot of differing opinions but you're smart and I'd like to hear your thoughts on things.

Jenna- I like you tons. I'm glad you're around here. 

Kate- Same with you. I think you're pretty awesome. 

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:Love Fest?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Love Fest?:In Response to Re:Love Fest?: I totally thought this was sexual until I realized you probably meant her ticker I can't see.Posted by NebbYou sick bastard.I love your papaya. Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]
    Geeze, everyone wants to lez it up with me today!
  • AATB.

And that's what happens when I'm bored on break.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:84098696-cef9-4f57-97e1-2d83ec6676a4Post:1faa792a-61fc-4d44-bffe-421f7ea4f3c4">Re: Love Fest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Princess Papuli has many Papaya...she likes to give them away... mmmm...avocado... NUGGS!!!! What up, boo?
    Posted by rhodesign[/QUOTE]

Oh HAI!  To you and your mixed baby!  TN stole me away.  Although I think I pissed a few people off over there so I might slink on back to TK.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• I love Nebb. And lamp.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:84098696-cef9-4f57-97e1-2d83ec6676a4Post:4c8653ca-0e1d-478b-b18a-034319cbec72">Re: Love Fest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]AATB. And that's what happens when I'm bored on break.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

I'm dying right now. This is awesome.
    imageVacation
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:84098696-cef9-4f57-97e1-2d83ec6676a4Post:4c8653ca-0e1d-478b-b18a-034319cbec72">Re: Love Fest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]AATB. And that's what happens when I'm bored on break.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

bwahahaha!

Okay my short-lived amount of work is done. lemme show some luvs

AATB--my favorite as-yet-to-drink-with drinking buddy. we share many interests and sizable breastesses. I dig you.

Blue(balls)--my favorite Rebulican ho-bag. I echo everyone when I say you are so super strong and I admire that about you. And your hair is faaaaaabulous.

Sesh--you inspire me. No really. You are living your dream with your writing and that is so effin' cool. And you're adorable. I like adorable people. I just want to put you in my pocket.

Nebb--I have no idea why I like you. Honest truth. It's just one of those things that I just know I do. Immensely.

Steph--I delcare today that our half-blood babies shall from henceforth be betrothed to one another, bringing together our houses and ruling the world. =)

Hike--you are just cool as hell.

covejack--I always have admired your chutzpah. you're very intelligent and interesting and I think you are wise beyond your years.

Les--you also someone that I think has some wisdom to share. and you're kinda badass so I appreciate that

kd--you are just darling!

ANNA--words fail me when trying to show love for you. try to feel my good vibes and positive energy I'm constantly sending your way

Brandi--you may not know me, but I've been watching you (in a non-creepy way I swear)
    and I think you're sweet. you've rolled with quite a few punches, and that takes stamina around here. Good for you!

I left people out, I know I know, but you all are the bee's knees, so run and tell THAT, homies!
  • NebbNebb member
    Lol rho dammit now the bed intruder song is in my head. A few weeks ago there was an article in my news about someone breaking into houses at night and I left a comment "hide yo kids, hide yo wife" and used the name antoine, and noone got it!!
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:84098696-cef9-4f57-97e1-2d83ec6676a4Post:a9826027-1a6f-4ea3-9f2c-084349d9dd9d">Re:Love Fest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lol rho dammit now the bed intruder song is in my head. A few weeks ago there was an article in my news about someone breaking into houses at night and I left a comment "hide yo kids, hide yo wife" and used the name antoine, and noone got it!!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

where do these people live? under a rock?
  • You guys ever see that Bed Intruder app?  lol
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:84098696-cef9-4f57-97e1-2d83ec6676a4Post:d5955034-9a39-4c55-8315-e6840c2d9dc0">Re: Love Fest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You guys ever see that Bed Intruder app?  lol
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

I have it. I may or may not still play it sometimes.
    imageVacation
  • That guy on Tosh was one of the funniest bits ever.  Him and Samwell.  Made my entire f*cking DAY, man.

• What what in the butt? You wanna do in my butt, in my butt?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:84098696-cef9-4f57-97e1-2d83ec6676a4Post:9b0af6c0-2e59-4199-b9cb-5ec55dc53969">Re: Love Fest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]What what in the butt? You wanna do in my butt, in my butt?
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]
    Hands down, THE best viral video EVAR!

I liked the Chocolate Rain guy on Tosh as well, with Boyz II Men singing it. Awesome.
    I can't wait til he gets Krispy Kreme on there. That must happen. It will happen.
  • NebbNebb member
    I love krispy kreme like whoa. Seriously, everything he does makes the world a better place. He fights crime, on a go kart!!!! He has 400 guitars!!!! Love that guy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards