Wedding Party
Options

Bridesmaid Dresses

I was just fooling around with my wedding party on David's Bridal "Dress Your Wedding" and I had each of my BMs in different color dresses deciding which color I liked best and it looks really neat with them all in a different color! 

Has anyone every had each of their BMs in different color dresses, if so please post some pictures!

**Although I have my BMs picked out in my head, I will not be asking any of them until next summer.
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses

• Options

There's more pictures in my bio under FAQs.  HTH.
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    I totally love this look.  Had we not gone with a black and white wedding, I think I would have told my girls to wear whatever shade of blue they wanted.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    My girls are all wearing a different shade of blue. It looks awesome. =)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hawaii with my best friend =)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Haha Emily--cheeky but you're right, this could have very easily been googled.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    My sister did purple, red, wine, and blue. I didn't care for the way those colors looked together, but I did like the idea of all different color dresses.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    A friend of mine did this years ago, just told her bridesmaids to wear whatever fancy dresses they already had in their closets!  I don't have photos but it looked great and was a really cost-effective way of helping bridesmaids out financially.
    You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
  • Options
    Just to throw you another option, if you are open to ideas ... I like when the bridesmaids are in black dresses but their sashes are different colors:

http://lisetteprice.com/blog/ian-jenna-married/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards