New Jersey

Candy

Anyone know where I can get candy in bulk for a candy bar besides the internet? I live in bergen county so any suggestions near by would help.  I went online to order and they want a ridiculous amount for shipping! 

Re: Candy

• A wholesale club.
    Anniversary
  • Ya I figured Costco, BJs or those other stores. But I'm looking for more of a candy specialty store where I can buy all pink and white candy. 
  • I'm in Bergen as well and I've been wondering about which stores for bulk candy specifically for that reason of having color coded candy, but I have also resigned to the fact that if I cannot find it in an actual store, I am planning on having my BM help me seperate them. I will coax them with food and alcohol lol. But hopefully you'll find a much easier solution!

~He is the best part of my day~ Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_candy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:2dd9ecaa-b942-43e8-96bd-08755169e5c8Post:4f597e1a-cfd0-4ac0-abe8-2b42329e184d">Re: Candy</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm in Bergen as well and I've been wondering about which stores for bulk candy specifically for that reason of having color coded candy, but I have also resigned to the fact that if I cannot find it in an actual store, I am planning on having my BM help me seperate them. I will coax them with food and alcohol lol. But hopefully you'll find a much easier solution!
    Posted by Phoenixashes[/QUOTE]

<div>omg! that just sounds like soo much work to do! My shower is next week soo I'm running out of time! I'm going to try Party city tonight. I think they have a section of just candy. </div>
  • Party City has candy by color (gumballs, sixlets, lollipops, old fashioned candy sticks). I do candy tables often and have always gotten a good amount of my candy from them (also google a coupon, usually you can find one!).
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I fount this place called Crazy Ronis in South Hackensack! I got a bunch of candy! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards