New York-Upstate

Glen Sanders Mansion

Hi Ladies,

For any of you that had your weddings or have been to weddings at Glen Sanders Mansion (or any Mansion catering weddings), what did you have as your chicken entree?  I don't have time to do a tasting, and I've never been there for a reception, so I just wanted to get an idea on what is good or not good for a chicken entree.  Any help would be great!!!  Thanks

Re: Glen Sanders Mansion

• edited December 2011
    we got married in August and we did the  stuffed chicken (orzo or pilaf I think, can't remember), filet mignon and chilean sea bass (not regular seas bass, I think you have to special request the chilean). Anyhow, with 106 guests, I think we had 5 chickens, 60 or so beef and 40 or so fish? Really NO ONE ate chicken!

Everything was OUTSTANDING btw!
  • edited December 2011
    We had our reception at Hall of Springs with Glen Sanders catering.  I believe we had the chicken roulade.  It was delicious!  We didn't have time for a tasting either, because we were planning from OOT.  But it is hard to go wrong with the mansion catering.  I don't think I've ever had a bad meal there.  Hopefully that gives you some comfort!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards