Wedding Etiquette Forum

Look here...

Re: Look here...

• TR have you checked out the Visitor's Bureau website to see what events are going on in the area?  One of these days I will remember to unsubscribe from their email list because every time I get something from them it's always something I want to do and can't afford to come down for.

Oh BTW.... if you're interested in going to Hilton Head for a day or weekend there's a wine festival and a wing festival in March (two separate weekends).
  • MK, I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT!!!! We would have so much fun!

Birdie, I run one handicap through GHIN, and one at my course. Because I play in the pro gal tourney, it behooves my team if my handicap is high because then I get way more strokes on holes, but it isn't legit and the pro I play with just randomly puts in high scores for me so my handicap is high. BUT. Personally, I keep another handicap with a name that is close to mine, but not, so I can REALLY know how the fuuck I'm doing.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • On TB the girls write emails to someone and that person changes their SN.  I wonder who they write to.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I'm watching the Bizarro Grey's and it's pretty awful.  And that's saying something coming from someone who loved the musical episode, haha.  It's nothing like the Bizarro Friends episode.

ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • strlzfan11strlzfan11 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    Holy crap, Fishy I didn't realize your vacation was coming up so soon!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_look-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b9d3c35f-5df1-48f0-95ac-fea6fe342f68Post:85b814c9-6035-4dd0-8df2-cd2192739c91">Re: Look here...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Melissa, we're 'this close' to being date twins.
    Posted by chrmun[/QUOTE]

You and I are date twins :)

Hi everyone! FI is out on a "date" with one of his GMs, so I'm by myself for the evening.  Contemplating what movie to watch.
  • We must find this someone that can magically change screen names.

• I think I stopped watching Grey's after musical episode. But I have heard it's really good this season, so I need to catch up.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Oh i watched that too, TR.

It really was dreadful.  What was the point?
  • there is a wine fest in HH in March?  DAMN.  That might ALMOST convince me to go visit the inlaws.
    On second thought, I don't think there is enough wine in the world for me to voluntarily make that trip.  
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_look-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b9d3c35f-5df1-48f0-95ac-fea6fe342f68Post:29e8d982-f13a-4ebd-81be-d4e84eb187ec">Re: Look here...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm watching the Bizarro Grey's and it's pretty awful.  And that's saying something coming from someone who loved the musical episode, haha.  It's nothing like the Bizarro Friends episode.
    Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]

I didn't like that Grey's episode.  It was really weird.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_look-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b9d3c35f-5df1-48f0-95ac-fea6fe342f68Post:29e8d982-f13a-4ebd-81be-d4e84eb187ec">Re: Look here...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm watching the Bizarro Grey's and it's pretty awful.  And that's saying something coming from someone who loved the musical episode, haha.  It's nothing like the Bizarro Friends episode.
    Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]

<div>The one from the other night about what if?  Yeah I thought it was horrible and a waste of a new episode.  </div><div>
    </div><div>Hey Fish, when are we gonna have a get together that a fake snowstorm doesn't "ruin?"</div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Stlrz - no I should do that!

MyUserName - the POINT is that it's all DESTINY and everything is exactly as it SHOULD be and blah blah blah GAG

MK - I miss you too!
    ttc chart
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_look-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b9d3c35f-5df1-48f0-95ac-fea6fe342f68Post:85b814c9-6035-4dd0-8df2-cd2192739c91">Re: Look here...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Melissa, we're 'this close' to being date twins.
    Posted by chrmun[/QUOTE]

<div>We are having a beer and hot wing party the day after the wedding - so we can be date twins with that</div>
  • Ooooh I wonder if that wine and wing fest in HH will coincide with our friends' visit here and our day trip to Savannah....
    ttc chart
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_look-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b9d3c35f-5df1-48f0-95ac-fea6fe342f68Post:fa8b35d2-602d-4777-a2df-ec98b07bf9ed">Re: Look here...</a>:
    [QUOTE]there is a wine fest in HH in March?  DAMN.  That might ALMOST convince me to go visit the inlaws. On second thought, I don't think there is enough wine in the world for me to voluntarily make that trip.  
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

<div>No, but there is the opportunity to see me.  Me + Wine is DEFINITELY worth the trip!</div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • TR, blegh.  it was gross and irritating and bloated.  I think Grey's had PMS this week.
  • I KNOW!!! I'll be basking on the beach before I know it!

Beachy, where are you living now? I'm gonna be in Taranno in March. Are you close to there? WHERE ARE YOU!?

The Margarita Evolution
  • What is GHIN? I usually pad my handicap too, but I haven't played in too many scrambles where it counts. I've played in a few at work, but it's been a few years since I played in a scramble where they purposely padded my handicap to beneift the team. Yeah red tees!! :)
  • This week's Grey's was 18 kinds of WTF? I didn't like it all - and there are very few Grey's I don't like. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_look-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:b9d3c35f-5df1-48f0-95ac-fea6fe342f68Post:59bd6e2e-0e30-4432-9c8d-1c4ee8babefe">Re: Look here...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Look here... : You and I are date twins :) Hi everyone! FI is out on a "date" with one of his GMs, so I'm by myself for the evening.  Contemplating what movie to watch.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

Yay! Date twins!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • that is true beachy!  and then you could meet my MIL and we can compare to yours :)  how far from hilton head are you?  
    Photobucket
  • Good Lord Mark Sloan is fucking HOT
    ttc chart
  • I almost wonder how they will eventually end Grey's.  Will they leave it really resolved like Friends was left? Or will it be something really out there?
  • I met DNB yesterday and she's the bees knees. TruFax
  • Knowing the way that show tends to go, EVERYONE WILL DIE.
  • Wine fest- March 10
    Wing fest- March 24

• I tried watching Greys at work yesterday, but couldn't get into it. I'll watch it eventually, but I"ll have ot be really bored to watch that episode
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_look-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b9d3c35f-5df1-48f0-95ac-fea6fe342f68Post:bbdd7313-c17f-4c0e-9035-0b89ecac1b04">Re: Look here...</a>:
    [QUOTE]TR, blegh.  it was gross and irritating and bloated.  I think Grey's had PMS this week.
    Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]

<div>Definitely.  I guess I can excuse them one bad filler episode.  I mean, I had wicked PMS on Monday.  For one day every month I get seriously depressed, like questioning every decision I've ever made in my LIFE depressed and it's not cool.</div>
    ttc chart
  • Lurker here. I also enjoy rum. Hello!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards