Wedding Etiquette Forum

Good morning?

Re: Good morning?

• See, I knew someone would have insight into how the show was. I couldn't remember if it was funny or not. The movie was very well done but I haven't talked to anyone who loved the show and saw the movie.

Eagles, I have a feeling you'd LOVE the cameo in it though.
  • Rach is your # the same? I'll just text you. :)
  • I just have to remind myself that I have to get through til 4pm... then it is spring break for me. Way overdue.
  • Musu, I have two weeks until spring break and the cruise.  I can't freaking wait.  We're going shopping this weekend for some cruise clothes.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Eagles, I will send you a Cooper picture later. 

Morning, folks.
  • edited March 2012
    That is so exciting that your cruise is so close Adamar! I love cruises. I am not doing anything exciting for break. Just working at my internship. But I'm just excited for nights with no studying for a week. Maybe I will even get some spring cleaning done. Man I have an exciting life.

ETA: EXCITED. Just needed to say it one more time.
  • Yeah, no studying will be nice.  Not that I have the greatest study habits as it is, but whatever.  I'm super excited because it's H's first cruise.  I hope he loves it.  I just realized yesterday that we were set up for two twin beds instead of a king.  I fixed that REAL quick.  We will not turn into Marshall and Lily.

• Haha, that is funny, adamar. When my mom and I went on a cruise, we did the opposite. Our room was set up as two twin beds that were squished together. WHY they had it set up that way, I have no idea. We moved them because we wanted a little space, lol.
  • Yay Racher's! I'm sure these last four weeks will fly for you! Haha to think I was nervous my ticker is at 2 months!

Well FI is up for a raise, just .25 but we'll take it. Please send some good knottie vibes!
  • I so want spring break. All I want right now is a day to sleep until I wake up. No alarms.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-225?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8befb288-c1b5-4b39-afdf-b28936e6390fPost:83317008-e39c-46ca-a038-4df1bbe4c83e">Re: Good morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I so want spring break. All I want right now is a day to sleep until I wake up. No alarms.
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

<div>I second this. I wish I could have done that today, it's rainy & gray out. Good lounging on the couch with tea & a book day. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love no alarms day. those are my weekend days. I love them. I'm excited because tomorrow I don't have to go to my internship until I meet in court and I don't have to be there til 12:15. Sleeping in, heck yes!
  • I'm looking forward to taking a week off too. 

Adamar -- H didn't have a good experience with his last cruise, so we ended up choosing a different cruise line that has a similar itinerary to yours.  We'll have to wave at each other from our separate ships.  :P  Gosh, all of that is coming up!   I need to start thinking about shore excursions.
  • I see how it is, Mica!  Eek, what was his bad experience?

• It was a shorter cruise, only 3 nights.  He didn't like the other people on the boat.  I think he's a little old (38) for Carnival.  Of course, he's probably a little young for Holland, but those were our two choices.
  • That is a long day, Rach. I had a really long day to Hawaii too for our HM. That is pretty standard for Hawaii flights though. Our flight left at 10:50 in the morning and we got into our hotel at 10:00pm that night. But given the flight times, that isn't too unusual.
  • adamar15adamar15 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Oh, gotcha.  Yeah, we went with Carnival 1. because it leaves from Tampa, and 2. because hopefully it will be less families and kids.  We're still in party-mode :)

• Midge, H was wondering if you guys were going to try to take a later flight. If you don't leave your reception until midnight, but have to be at the airport at 5:30 or 6, you're not going to have much time for banging.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-225?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:8befb288-c1b5-4b39-afdf-b28936e6390fPost:8808b7a0-c031-449c-9799-c35775012349">Re: Good morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Midge, H was wondering if you guys were going to try to take a later flight. If you don't leave your reception until midnight, but have to be at the airport at 5:30 or 6, you're not going to have much time for banging.
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

Pshh, there's plenty of time for sex, just not much time for sleep.

• LOL, special. We didn't get to our hotel room until 3:30am .....we had to be up by 7 to get to the airport. Still got time for banging (TMI?). haha.Embarassed
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-225?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8befb288-c1b5-4b39-afdf-b28936e6390fPost:c8bae998-c2f7-4e75-ab23-a77fad66b710">Re: Good morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning? : Pshh, there's plenty of time for sex, just not much time for sleep.
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]

Adamar always types what I am thinking.
  • I really didn't think we would because we were so freaking tired. But the excited feeling of being omg married took over our sleepiness for a bit.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-225?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8befb288-c1b5-4b39-afdf-b28936e6390fPost:a2167cf6-06cc-4c6a-b811-bffb175a9222">Re: Good morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm super jealous of all of your vacations.  We were supposed to close for a week in April and now that's not happening.  Boooooo.
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry Eagles, that really sucks.
  • Yeah, but if they've never done it before, I imagine they might want to do it a few times. 

Confession: H and I were too drunk to do much on our wedding night. We tried. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-225?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:8befb288-c1b5-4b39-afdf-b28936e6390fPost:509617a0-f73b-4bd3-979b-29d4c129c421">Re: Good morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning? : Adamar always types what I am thinking.
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]

:)

• OMG that's an interesting conversation to come back to. We probably won't be sleeping much that night. We can sleep on the plane.

Oh, and Special got to see FI's reaction the first time he heard about LDY's prediction for our attire on our wedding night. Priceless.
  • Ugh, maybe I was just kind of young my first time, but I did NOT want to do it a few times.  It didn't help that my boyfriend was really well endowed.

• I suppose that is true. My first time ever was with J when we first started dating, but it wasn't his. He jokes that his first time he was so excited that it didn't last too long. Lol. He was 15 or 16 though, so there's that.
  • I didn't think we'd do anything our wedding night either because we were both exhausted, but somehow we found the energy.  ;)
  • There was no action in this lady garden that night.  Helped me take my hair down and we PASSED OUT.  We were the last people to go to bed and we were freaking exhausted. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards