Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

3 Complaints.

Re: 3 Complaints.

• Options
    Georgia, that's exactly what I was thinking about vacation.  Nobody's going to make fun of a fat, pregnant lady!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_3-complaints?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e9fb883-41a9-476c-ac46-9a97b7e76d51Post:7402324c-1288-40a0-8688-d15f98d0a8a7">Re: 3 Complaints.</a>:
    [QUOTE]...I'm all over my friend's bellies when they're KU. They suck it up b/c they love me.
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

Me too and mine too.

Get it?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We are at least a year away from TTC as well. We are really hoping we don't have to go into another apt if H finds a good paying job and we can save more $ and have enough for a down payment. There are some really good deals on houses here.

• Options
    <strong>In</strong> Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_3-complaints?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e9fb883-41a9-476c-ac46-9a97b7e76d51Post:14f3f040-8e96-4ac2-a73b-d2e3fdaa514c">Re: 3 Complaints.</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I once destroyed a fire alarm in the middle of the night because it was beeping and driving me INSANE and I just couldn't take it anymore.  L</strong>egit took a broom and smashed the crap out of it.  It even woke FI up and he was like WTF?!  I'm a crazy person if you mess with my sleep
    Posted by laurenpm[/QUOTE]

That PMS makes you a different woman, doesn't it?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Ha MtM, thats actually what my post was about, Fi and I are on the same page, but BM, another story. There were a couple "oh you're young still, i trust my husband, are you worried he'll like what he see's"etc. Actually fairly dramatic for a month board.
  • Options
    Did someone say grits? mmmmm I want grits now. NOW.
  • Options
    Haha lauren- I am similarly bitchy if I get woken up. H swears I hit him one time for snoring. I always tell him that he stays because he is scared to leave. :D
  • Options
    I want a bigger house.  We outgrew our ittle ranch house in the woods after 5 minutes. 

I pledged a donation to a rescue or adopter that would pull a dog on the kill list in NY.  I said I wanted the money to go to the dog's CARE as did a few other people.  Some IDIOT lady adopted the dog, took him to a 24 hour emergency vet in MANHATTAN, ran up 4K in bills and then turned around and had the dog put to sleep because she couldn't afford the bills.

She just sent me an e-mail asking about the money and quite frankly I don't want to give her the money because the point of adopting the dog was to save him.  Now he is dead. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Me no like grits. And I its not a texture thing b/c I love oatmeal and cream of wheat. H can eat them if he loads them up with all sorts of sweet things.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_3-complaints?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e9fb883-41a9-476c-ac46-9a97b7e76d51Post:21043b10-6be2-4589-a0fa-60121d60b011">Re: 3 Complaints.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Exactly. You love me, we're buds. SUCK IT UP. Oh and I should add: I'm a naked friend. I don't care if you see me nekkid. I'm not hiding in a bathroom or closet so you don't see me in my bra. You'll be okay. lol. I have no boundaries when it comes to my best friends lol. I'm sure they appreciate it, ha.
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

Bra =/= naked.  At all.  I would walk around in a bra and underwear in front of my friends, but not <em>naked</em> naked.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_3-complaints?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e9fb883-41a9-476c-ac46-9a97b7e76d51Post:cdb8a76d-1bff-4c05-9a75-005422447c24">Re: 3 Complaints.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ha MtM, thats actually what my post was about, Fi and I are on the same page, but BM, another story. There were a couple "oh you're young still, i trust my husband, are you worried he'll like what he see's"etc. Actually fairly dramatic for a month board.
    Posted by Ghoti[/QUOTE]

It's always so interesting to find that someone else is going through the exact same thing. I hope things get better for you in this situation. My wedding is more than a year away, but I'm certain I finally got through to BM (mostly due to FI's help). FI had a heart to heart about how it makes both of us feel and he said he'd never jepordize their friendship by having strippers when both of us are so against it. Hope you can have the same kind of thing happen.
  • Options
    I would have had some seriously not pleasant words for that woman, Pink.
    ttc chart
  • Options
    Pink, that is terrible.

You shouldn't give her a cent.  People shouldn't adopt pets if they aren't planning to keep them if they're too expensive.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Pink, that is horrible. I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_3-complaints?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e9fb883-41a9-476c-ac46-9a97b7e76d51Post:6835ed73-7593-4484-a490-a6131541a9d9">Re: 3 Complaints.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cheesy grits are the bomb. I have 3 bags of the best grits on earth - Callaway Gardens Speckled Heart Grits - in my freezer. Man, the first batch I made was heaven in a bowl. Hmm. Maybe I'll make some tonight. 1. whistling. I was waiting for takeout last night, and the cook behind me whistled while he did whatever he was doing. I hate whistling in general. 2. a coworker who cannot stay out of other peoples' offices, reminds me of Luna Lovegood, and sways back and forth when she talks. And she turns in everything late or just under the wire. Wonder why. 3.<strong> the feeling that everything is happening around you and you aren't part of it/ you're excluded in the workplace. It's scary. Why isn't it information we get to know?</strong>
    Posted by missy68[/QUOTE]

That drives me nuts!!!!

There's this secret committee at my company for this situation that I can't really talk about because it's on the DL, but everyone knows about it and who's on it. There are even announcements that the committee is now meeting in XX place in the building. However, we can't know what they know or see what they see! And really, it's only an informational committee so they can give their opinions on this situation. WHY CAN'T WE GIVE OUR OPINIONS TOO???? I've been giving my opinion, even if it's unsolicited. ::puts foot down::
  • Options
    I'm also going to complain that my stomach is growling and it's only 4:12pm.  I have a Lean Cuisine to eat here since I'm working until 7pm, but I really wanted to hold out until 5pm.
    ttc chart
  • Options
    mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_3-complaints?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e9fb883-41a9-476c-ac46-9a97b7e76d51Post:5aad8053-cb35-47b3-9f14-641b47c5f985">Re: 3 Complaints.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3 Complaints. : I love grits but HATE Cream of Wheat, so I sort of see what you mean.
    Posted by georgia_bride09[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. Cream of Wheat? Vom. Grits? Delicious. Lucas will only eat his grits sweet, not savory. I on the other hand love cheese grits, shrimp & grits, pumpkin grits, any kind of grits.
  • Options
    Give me the names of three TK IT guys.  Those are my 3 complaints.  Bc seriously?  Every day?  It's getting a bit old. 
  • Options
    mkruparmkrupar member
    I was just going to add that my complaint was following this thread sucked because of the TK glitches. I really think they're trying to run us off.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    This thread is all kinds of screwed up, at least the first page anyway.

Edit: its all screwed up
  • Options
    Ok I don't know what you all are seeing, but my post is first "Oh my gosh pink thats terrible!"
    And then Pink replys "I hate grits".
    It's making me laugh for some reason :)
  • Options
    Are we still complaining...I can't tell with stupid TK messed up...
    I have several things to add if we are!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • Options
    mkruparmkrupar member
    Go for it Barbie! I think we're back in order now. Well at least this page (I think).
  • Options
    WTF knot I had my lunch and now everything is messed up.

Pink- that is freaking terrible and you are right to not give her a dime. I would also tell her off and send her a bag of flaming shiit to her door.

I am not very adventurous with my grits since I just discovered them a couple months ago. I like butter with salt & pepper on my grits, but cheesy grits sound delish.
  • Options
    Great! :)

The RSVP deadline we put on the response cards is this Friday. Guess how many people have RSVPd yes from my FI's mothers list..
    17. Ugh! His aunt's haven't even sent theirs in.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_3-complaints?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e9fb883-41a9-476c-ac46-9a97b7e76d51Post:8ab8aff9-d4d1-4334-b8c4-bad9a7cf9d80">Re: 3 Complaints.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Give me the names of three TK IT guys.  Those are my 3 complaints.  Bc seriously?  Every day?  It's getting a bit old. 
    Posted by The Mel and Todd Show[/QUOTE]

<div>I giggled at this. Because you literally can't name three TK IT guys. There are only two. That's how much TK cares about us.</div>
  • Options
    How much money do you think TK is worth? This is like the worst website (technically) ever :/
  • Options
    Admittedly, I don't know how many IT guys it should take to run all the message boards, but it seems like it would be more than 2. I bet they're all hanging out on some IT message board slacking off.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    I'd like to complain about the fact that 1) I had to work through lunch and I missed my spin class; 2) I actually gained a pound during this first week of the challenge and 3) I have a marketing event that I have to go to tonight and actually work at.

Boo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards