Not Engaged Yet
Options

The anticipation is killing me

2»

Re: The anticipation is killing me

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just for clarification (I'm not familiar with message board slang that much), what is BSC, since that's what I am, apparently?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It means bat sh!t crazy.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BSC = Beary stinkin' cute. ;)

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, something tells me it really means bat s--t crazy. Yup, that's me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL, I like Narwhal's version. I want to officially change the meaning of BSC.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know why I'm being so freakishly positive lately.  I just want everyone to get along.  In a couple of threads I just wanted to cover my ears and cry "please stop fighting you guys!"
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel that way too sometimes.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Does that mean somethings wrong with me? I don't have  that feeling Embarassed.  I think this LD thing has ruined my sense of pitty and caring for others except BF... you can just call me negative nancy from now on...heck even debbie downer
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anticipation-killing-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:1ee63e6b-26b2-4cbd-a792-b325e0c6a883Post:6018b854-5aac-40ba-a836-062a801514ce">Re: The anticipation is killing me</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh yeah? I'm unofficially pregnant. We've talked about it, planned it all out, even have some baby names! I'm just waiting for conception...
    Posted by KD+BC[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA!!!!! I like this example.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anticipation-killing-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1ee63e6b-26b2-4cbd-a792-b325e0c6a883Post:ba6077e6-9bd2-4dbb-99f3-ef236f37e588">Re: The anticipation is killing me</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why is everyone on this board such a bitch? Let the "unofficially engaged" people have their fun. Jesus, what's it to you?
    Posted by slowdancin2rock[/QUOTE]
    1 - I choose to take the word bitch as a compliment.  Thank you.<div>
    <div>2 - Unofficially engaged is not possible, see previous post.</div><div>
    </div><div>3 - I/we may be bitchy but we offer honest advice.  A lot of us have been in these positions before and we are here to offer the wisdom that we have acquired.</div><div>
    </div><div>4 - I don't really think your tone helped end the bitchiness in any way.  Really you just stirred the bitch pot.</div><div>
    </div><div>5 - If you don't like the attitudes around here I suggest you either grow a thicker skin (we weren't being overly nasty), go to another board (local boards tend to be more puppies and rainbows than international boards) or go to a rainbows and puppy dogs site like weddingbee.  </div><div>
    </div><div>6 - We welcome people to this board all the time.  If you act insane we will tell you.  Hell if I acted insane the ladies would let me know ASAP and I thank them for that.  We keep each other in check and from going BSC.  We also support each other and have a great time.  Re-evaluate how you approach the boards and the ladies on here and you can easily fit right in.  If you feel that you don't fit then staying here and whining/bitching/insulting us all won't really help your case.  We'll just ignore you, or we really will turn into bitches.</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks for your time.</div></div>

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    And OP congrats on the engagement! It's a very exciting time!  

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    CT324CT324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am new here can someone please tell me what MUD means?
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    MUD = Made up drama

Murried Bio
  • Options
    hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OP-- Congrats! Enjoy this time, it's really amazing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    CT324CT324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Paige :)
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    No problem, hun!  Sometimes it takes a while to figure out what we're saying...it's like code!! lol

Murried Bio
  • Options
    emjohn1019emjohn1019 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My BF and I know we're getting married, have picked out a ring, and have discussed some details about a wedding and buying a house. However, he has not actually proposed yet. Therefore, we're aren't engaged.
  • Options
    raw1299raw1299 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    ugh. i came here to get advice and all i hear is negativity. can't everyone just get along? how old are we ladies?
    Married 10/09/11
    Miss Claire born 5/29/13
    Our Happy Little Family
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anticipation-killing-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:1ee63e6b-26b2-4cbd-a792-b325e0c6a883Post:98e1f584-6a1b-4bd4-8d80-e7d8b1c078a3">The anticipation is killing me</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half. We've been living together for a year and we have been talking about getting married for as long as I can remember. I've planned every detail and he even has a ring (which I just saw and about died it's so gorgeous!) however, he hasn't asked my dad yet (I think he's going to today) and it's really important to me. My dad and I are best friends so he needs to do that. That being said, I'm <strong>unofficially engaged</strong> and I'm sworn to secrecy until he talks to my dad and we have an official proposal. I'm not allowed to tell my family or friends and I am going to explode. It's the biggest new of my life and I have to keep it quiet so I figured I'd share it here. *phew* sorry it's so long guys!
    Posted by neyney28[/QUOTE]

See siggie. Consider yourself single-handedly responsible for killing Fluffy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    slowrock, raw -

NEY =/= puppies and rainbows. 

And I have no problem being called an uppity bitch. You're not the first.

At least be creative. Like "squirrel nut muncher" or "empty headed pig dogs".  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards