Connecticut

Shhh....I have a little surprise

Some of you who are involved in my personal life will have to keep it quiet as it's quite early, but look at my new ticker :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Shhh....I have a little surprise

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations! That is so wonderful :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    Anniversary
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congratulations!!! That's such great news!  :)

imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!! Very happy for you both!  Best wishes!

Anniversary

• LandB2012LandB2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  That's awesome news!  My fiance and I always wonder how people keep it a secret for the first trimester.  We would want to tell everyone!  So happy for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_shhhi-little-surprise?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:353d6f6d-7eef-4c2d-a8c2-7f4743d9905ePost:7c663932-45d5-4d46-a8bc-6f5e50b5c2ca">Re: Shhh....I have a little surprise</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations!  That's awesome news!  My fiance and I always wonder how people keep it a secret for the first trimester.  We would want to tell everyone!  So happy for you!
    Posted by LandB2012[/QUOTE]

<div>It's really tough. We haven't told our families yet so I'm only "out" on-line. We're planning on telling the fams on thanksgiving.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jennylove810jennylove810 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and best wishes!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Aw congratulations!!!
    imageMoo Moo Kitten is resting... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    WHOO HOO!!! Congrats! If I see hubs, can I congratulate him or do I pretend I don't know anything?!
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sooooo exciting!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Love those little tickers!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_shhhi-little-surprise?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:353d6f6d-7eef-4c2d-a8c2-7f4743d9905ePost:fdfb6fbc-4d6d-4b04-a284-73ff05dd7614">Re: Shhh....I have a little surprise</a>:
    [QUOTE]WHOO HOO!!! Congrats! If I see hubs, can I congratulate him or do I pretend I don't know anything?!
    Posted by daniellelmilczak[/QUOTE]

<div>As long as you're quiet about it so too many people don't find out, I'm sure he'd love it :)</div>
  • Carebear62584Carebear62584 member
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! I know when I get pregnant it will be hard to keep a secret....and of course the people I would tell have big mouths.
  • edited December 2011
    congratulations :)
    abc
  • edited December 2011

Yay! That is so awesome. Congratulations to you and the Hubby! I am so happy for you guys!!

• edited December 2011
    Oohh!!! Congrats!!! It's soo exciting! I'm sure your families will be thrilled! Telling everyone is so much fun! Have you thought about how your going to do it? Any creative ways? Or just blurt it out? :)
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_shhhi-little-surprise?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:353d6f6d-7eef-4c2d-a8c2-7f4743d9905ePost:1be25b27-e67f-4af9-a628-e98f10c0e54b">Re: Shhh....I have a little surprise</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oohh!!! Congrats!!! It's soo exciting! I'm sure your families will be thrilled! Telling everyone is so much fun! Have you thought about how your going to do it? Any creative ways? Or just blurt it out? :)
    Posted by Amylynn1022[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>We are planning on telling the family at Thanksgiving. We are planning on incorporating a "We're having our own little turkey" theme.</div><div>
    </div><div>We are going to send a Holiday/New Years cards to our friends with pictures of our feet and a little pair of baby shoes in the line-up that says "Our family will be growing by 2 feet in 2012"

</div>
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    edited December 2011
    Woooooooo congrats!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Awww so exciting. Congrats to you both.
  • edited December 2011
    OMG!!! Congratulations! This gives a whole new layer of excitement to your holidays this year!! And on New Years, you can say "this year, we'll be parents!". Yay!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  How wonderful!
  • rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy :)
  • Melissa603Melissa603 member
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!!! Aww congrats!! So exciting! :)
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • jacki8788jacki8788 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_shhhi-little-surprise?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:353d6f6d-7eef-4c2d-a8c2-7f4743d9905ePost:fc6e5729-db4e-4734-9277-fd912832e8e3">Re: Shhh....I have a little surprise</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shhh....I have a little surprise : We are planning on telling the family at Thanksgiving. We are planning on incorporating a "We're having our own little turkey" theme. We are going to send a Holiday/New Years cards to our friends with pictures of our feet and a little pair of baby shoes in the line-up that says "Our family will be growing by 2 feet in 2012"
    Posted by mwitter80[/QUOTE]

CONGRATS!!! that's so exciting! and i love the holiday card idea :) Best wishes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! So exciting!!! :o

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • Whtara10Whtara10 member
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I remember when mine was the size of a blueberry. Then they just keep moving down the produce line lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_shhhi-little-surprise?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:353d6f6d-7eef-4c2d-a8c2-7f4743d9905ePost:fc6e5729-db4e-4734-9277-fd912832e8e3">Re: Shhh....I have a little surprise</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shhh....I have a little surprise : We are planning on telling the family at Thanksgiving. <strong>We are planning on incorporating a "We're having our own little turkey" theme.</strong> We are going to send a Holiday/New Years cards to our friends with pictures of our feet and a little pair of baby shoes in the line-up that says "Our family will be growing by 2 feet in 2012"
    Posted by mwitter80[/QUOTE]

Love it, so cute! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards