Michigan-Detroit

Confessions/Vents

Re: Confessions/Vents

• Vent: I'm really annoyed/bummed by the academic advising at OU. However, after bugging them via e-mail multiple times they finally suggested I check out 2 links, which ended up answering my question. It just really bugs me that the answer took 2 seconds, and would be so much faster/easier for them instead of constantly telling me to make an appointment (next available date is January 31, and TODAY is the day to drop classes for 100% refund) when I've told them I can't get the time off work. 

Confession: I haven't been doing well with my weight loss. I'm basically at where my body wants me to be (On average, I eat somewhat healthy and sometimes work out), but I WANT to lose some weight because I was thinner 2 months ago on my wedding day, lol I just am lacking motivation!
  • Confession: I'm terrified that I won't start understanding one of my classes and I'll end up failing it. Even though I have a study group and a tutor...it's just not clicking. It doesn't help that the prof is flighty and makes it more confusing! 

Vent: My grandma basically raised me and she's being a raging biotch about my mother(her daughter). In almost every conversation she brings it up "You aren't inviting her right, because it would make everyone uncomfortable" Grrrr. I don't even know if I want her there but I don't want it to be her choice. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Confession: I have had mo motivation to really work on anything for the wedding. There are so many DIY projects I need to start and I just don't really care right now.

Vent: I can never get enough sleep and it's really irritating, I hate constantly being tired.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_confessionsvents-74?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:ebd9e28f-b41a-4c72-a89e-42f47b06d8d0Post:f6fad7d9-c95e-4449-81eb-1d9db44a7b9c">Re: Confessions/Vents</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is more of an lol vent - we got the plate for our new car last night...and it very clearly spells the word SEX....I nearly passed out from laughing! But now I have to go to SOS, ugh! Milsey, I'm with you on the weight thing. I haven't changed any habits since the wedding, but I've gained 5 lbs and its pissing me off. I think it was sheer stress that made me lose the weight.
    Posted by rcj2rcd[/QUOTE]

<div>1) HILARIOUS. about the plate (but annoying to go to the SOS)</div><div>2) 2-3 weeks before the wedding I was so stressed that I lost my appetite (and therefore lost weight). I'm a big eater and that's never happened before so it's not surprising I lost weight. (Just disappointing I gained it back). </div>
  • Vent: My shower is this weekend and of course I am supposed to start my period that day UGH, and Saturday is my first dress fitting...GREAT...nothing like being bloated like a whale. 

Confession: I am starting to panic about wedding things, it feels like we're in fast forward and I have nothing done
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I confess that I'm having a terrible time picking out a honeymoon destination. We've landed on somewhere in the Caribbean, and I have a few islands I'm eyeing, but I'm having an equally hard time finding a resort that matches the one we stayed at in Cabo a couple years ago. Is it bad that I sort of just want to go back there? (the other part of this is we scored a killer deal on that trip, so the truth is I'm having trouble finding a place that matches in luxury that also matches in "killer deal")

First world problems, fo sho.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MT - that's annoying as heck!! I totally understand that it's not about the money anymore, but that she is being poopy and taking forever.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards