New Hampshire

Re: Confessions Wednesday

• edited December 2011
    I confess that even though I am so excited to be moving to CT after the wedding and even more excited to start teaching at my new job in the fall, I'm really sad that today is my last day of work at the school I have worked at for the past 6 years. People keep coming into my classroom to say goodbye and it is so sad!

But...new husband, new state, new job, new life, right?
    Anniversary
  • DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that lately I've been feeling like I'm going absolutely crazy, and now I've had this exact same eye twitch for a week and it's really not making me feel any better.  Apparently eye twitches can be caused by stress, and while I was stressed when it first started, the only thing stressing me out now is the freaking eye twitch!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I have been slipping a bit with my exercising and food choices this week.  I really need to get 'on the ball' with that.

I also confess that I really need to get off of the computer and go get some stuff done today!  Need to go get more silver gel pens.....trying to address the invite and RSVP envelopes and ran out of ink.

On the 'check' side though, the 20 inch wedding sparklers for the reception came in today!
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm super excited for our wedding in 10 days and have already started stalking the weather religiously! FI's gonna be sick of me!
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm actually thinking about wedding details while my FI is telling my about his work details...
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • halydiahalydia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's not Wednesday but I've got to confess...

I confess I'm coming home on Wednesday and I'm really freaking out. Poor FI, he's a saint for dealing with me right now. We're simultaneously packing to move into our new apartment and I'm packing to return home to the States. I'm praying I have everything I needed to do in Spain finished but I fear the little things have been left too long.

Now, time to focus on the NH wedding. I can't wait until October 16th when we've survived all of this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards