August 2012 Weddings
Options

August 25th brides

We have 30 days!!!!!!! Can you even believe it!  i feel like just yesterday I was posting how we were in double digits...now we are within a month!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: August 25th brides

• Options
    I cannot believe it! it is such a reality check and a relief! WE have been planning for a year and a half and it felt like this day would never get here. The next four weeks will fly by, so try and enjoy every minute of it, i know i will behind all the stress and last minute planning! Yay!!!
    202 Invitedimage 137 Ready to Party!!!image 65 don't know how to have fun! image RSVP Date August 4th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! I am so excited to be getting married next month!!! There's going to be a lot of running around and celebrating this month, but it's all going to be worth it!

Good luck ladies - let's try to not get too stressed and keep our eyes on the 'prize' Laughing
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    Oof... I still have a lot that needs to get done. Still exciting, though!
  • Options
    AjoydAjoyd member
    First Comment
    Hooray! I still have a huge to-do list as well, but I am so ready for this day to finally be here that I refuse to become a basket case during this last month :)
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • Options
    kap617kap617 member
    First Comment
    I'm so excited too!  But I'm also starting to get nervous!

I remember last August when I was excited to see the ticker start moving at all!  And now it's at 1!  Eeep!

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • Options

I can't wait! Still have a bunch of errands to run for the OOT bags and favors, but I've got my dress and I'm ready for the ceremony!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AHHH! It's crazy! I've been engaged for 2 years and a month and it's about fricken time... but at the same time I feel like it snuck right up on me! Lots to do still... but agree with the PP's... trying to not be a basket case lol
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am excited too! I am actually on top of things and sitting in a good place, just waiting for my rsvp date to come up next week and follow up on the stragglers.  I'm trying to work out some honeymoon details now!
  • Options

This month is going to fly by, just like the year has!! Have a hand full of things to do but trying not to get to crazy and start adding more. I'm so ready to have this done and behind me. Smile 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards