Georgia-Atlanta
Options

New Here!

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Tiffany and I am getting married on April 20, 2013. I have been lurking on this board for a little while. If it wasn't for you all I wouldn't have ever found out about our venue Roswell River Landing. So thank you all for that! I'm super excited to start planning! 
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: New Here!

• Options
    Welcome! I'm also a Roswell River Landing bride!!! I'll make sure to send you picture of my wedding once I'm done ; )
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! 2013 brides, woo!!
  • Options
    Congrats to all the brides!! I am a personal wedding consultant and willing to offer my expertise services to you lovely brides!! All the best
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_new-here-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:03a559d6-80f3-4edc-9cad-9e008b641d82Post:824609d9-742f-4d79-bcc6-d83c6e9618bf">Re: New Here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats to all the brides!! I am a personal wedding consultant and willing to offer my expertise services to you lovely brides!! All the best
    Posted by Sunshine758[/QUOTE]

<div>Vendors are not allowed to advertise their services on these boards. Read the ToS. </div>
  • Options
    Thank you for that. I did not know. I apologise.
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome!! Congrats on the engagement!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Options
    Welcome!

• Options
    We would love to be your photographers!

As the 2012 Bride's Choice Award winners, we continue to customize each wedding to make the perfect memories! Please check out our website! All wedding packages feature coverage from start to finish by 2 professional, educated photographers! We are giving away a free engagement or bridal session with any 2012 package!

www.fotografieatlanta.com/wedding-menu

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards