Wedding Party

Bridesmaid dress companies with lots of variety!

Help! All six of my bridesmaidshave very different figures. From tall and curvy, to short and boyish, they cover every single body type. II want to give them all the option of having differens dresses, but all in the same color and fabirc. I need some good suggestions of companies with lots of dresses to choose from. Thanks!

Re: Bridesmaid dress companies with lots of variety!

• Almost every designer will have this option.  Most frequently used are David's Bridal, Alfred Angelo, Dessy, and JCrew (depending on your budget, etc.).
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Ditto brooke... Alfred Angelo or David's Bridal.
    Anniversary
  • mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2010
    I used AnnTaylor.com and they had some options where you could get different styles in the same fabric/color/length.

If we went with "traditional bridesmaid dresses" from a salon, I would've looked into Alfred Angelo. They offer a lot of colors and styles, they fit in my bridesmaids' price range, and a friend of mine wore this as a BM and said she liked it. I also liked a lot of the dresses on the Bill Levkoff website, and I've seen a few in person that looked nice (specifically the dress with the sash and long "tails" in the back).

If the BMs had a higher budget, I would've looked into Watters because I like their colors and styles. For a much higher BM budget, I'd have looked into Jim Hjelm.
  • Bill Levkoff has a huge spread, too, but they're in the pricier range.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My ladies used the Dessy/After Six line.  They all picked their own style.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I did the same with BMs picking whatever dress they wanted in David's Bridal Apple (red).  They could choose their own style and get something they were comfortable with.  They also have a variety of prices.  Alfred Angelo is very similar but from what I could tell is slightly more expensive than DB.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My girls each picked a dress from the Jasmine Bridal lines (Belsoie & B2)
    ~ K & S ~ 10.01.10 MyBio Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards