New York-New York City
Options

My amazing DOC! Anyone looking for DOC you need to contact her.

My DOC Adrienne was amazing! Any of you girls who have not hired a wedding planner or DOC must contact her- seriously. I am so happy I hired her. she is organized, creative and all around great. She just posted our wedding on her blog. http://www.bespokeaffairs.com/I needed to rave about her because she was the biggest help on our wedding day.

Re: My amazing DOC! Anyone looking for DOC you need to contact her.

• Options
    jbwed1jbwed1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are considering getting a DOC and she sounds great....would you mind sharing her rate? (or what you paid)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to say a DOC is worth it! I do not know what I would have done without her. Email her at bespokeaffairs@gmail.com for her rates. There are different options to suite your needs. Trust me- its worth it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I may hire one, but just to coordinate at the synagogue, because there won't be anyone there, aside from myself, who'll know what I want done, who needs to sit where, etc. But my venue will have a maitre d' and planner, so one not needed there.  But I'll definitely check her out.  Thanks for the review.
  • Options
    I just used Rachel Quigley (www.celebrationcoordination.com) for my "big fat gay wedding" and she was a LIFE SAVER. Girl is worth every penny of the $800 I paid her. (She has a full time job and this is what she does on weekends which is why she is so much cheaper than other NYC planners. I was quoted $2400 by someone else! Extortion!) 

My wedding was on the small side but with some BIG personalities and she made sure everything was perfect and helped transfer the guests between locations, executed some artsy little touches I added last minute, and even coordinated with my partner for a special surprise.

She felt like my maid of honor but twice as reliable.
    Strongly recomended for any weddings in the NYC area.

Peter
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards