Latino Weddings
Options

Hey!

This is great! I was wondering if a latina bride board would ever be created! I'll introduce myself. I'm Veronica, FI is Dan, our date is set for 10.16.2010.

Re: Hey!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's very exciting to finally have this board!Congrats on the engagement!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!  Do you know what colors your having yet?? Or any other details???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I keep going back and forth for colors, I can't make a decision lol. I know I want there to be brown and an ivory or champaign color but still need one more. What are your colors?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha I couldn't decide so I have a few. :) We have black, eggplant, merlot, and champagne.  We're sorta going for the 'dia de los muertos' theme but very subtley since our families are super traditional. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Veronica! That's my sister's name :-) Colors were the first things I picked! I knew I didn't want a theme; I knew that I wanted bold/jewel tones cause I don't like pastels myself; I knew I wanted a winter wedding because of it. So my colors ended up being my two favorites anyway - Maroon (for Fordham, where FI graduated from) and Navy Blue (for Penn State where I graduated from) and Champagne for whenever I need a neutral somewhere. We're not having mascots at the table or anything, lol. But we are getting married at Fordham in the Bronx. Check my bio for the colors and other details. Lots of bios have great ideas and inspirations, start clicking around! Welcome!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Viv! I really like your bridesmaid dresses. I love yours and cm's colors, the merlot, navy and champagne...I might use that as inspiration!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I knew I wanted bold colors too.  I'm just not a pastel colors type of girl.  We started off with eggplant, and added the other colors as we were getting inspired.  And we knew we wanted a 'Dia de los Muertos' theme, so we kinda took that idea and ran with it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad TK finally decided to put a latino wedding board. I'm Jennifer and my husband's name is Jorge. Our date isn't set in stone yet but we are thinking sometime in 2011.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards