Snarky Brides

I have something I need to ask.

2»

Re: I have something I need to ask.

• I can tell you that there are very few things I could do to send my husband packing. Attempting to nurse my baby while getting it on would send him flying out the door.
  • "I've had sex with each kid (baby/toddler age) in the bed. This person needs to work on sentence formation.
  • Maybe someone could open an etsy store that makes baby blindfolds. They could be animal themed or have a big flower or bow that would match a tutu. Those crazies would snatch them right up.hilarious
  • That is horrifying, Lurker.  Nursing during?!  Ick times 1,000,000,000.I have a "friend" that engaged in the act while their toddler sat and played with his toys in the same room.  She said it wasn't a big deal because the kid gets so obsessed with his toys. Well, maybe that is because he is already trying to tune you guys out and is retreating to his happy place.  Just a thought.
  • I'm from the Sex and the City Miranda school of "He doesn't know what sex is. He doesn't even know where his nose is." I'm far more icked out by breastfeeding a child starting to form memories than having sex in the room with a sleeping 6 month old.
  • That is horrifying, Lurker. Nursing during?! Ick times 1,000,000,000.Yes.  And plus also, who is that still during sex?
  • geez, what happened to the day when parents would sneak off to the bathroom for a frenzied quickie while their kids were napping like good parents?  LOL
  • Also, what is a cosleeper bed attachment? I am picturing one of those perch things that you can attach to a window for your cat. Dude, we already have one of these!  We can save so much money on nursery furniture now.I was fooled too.  I thought Lanie had lost her effing mind.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Beyond the physical how of nursing during sex, the emotional how is what gets me. HOW can you get turned on with your kid touching you, cuddling with you in any way. That's a sick level of need to be attached to your children.
  • Again, I might be a fuddy duddy but to me it doesn't have anything to do with whether the kid understands or would remember it. In my book, there are just some things you don't do in the presence of babies and kids. Sex would be one of those things. A lot more privacy and intimacy is called for than this would allow.
    image Guess who?
  • I can see that.  I guess in my book the reason that you don't do some things in front of kids is because it would traumatize them.  It's ok, you can be the Charlotte to my Miranda.
  • As a separate matter, lots of moms here seem to have no problem using the restroom in front of the kid.  I'm not sure I would do that.  I lock my cat out of the bathroom for #2.
  • Ha! That's funny I was like "which one is Miranda? Am I Sarah Jessica Parker? No wait, she seems like she would have sex even if a baby is in the room." I must be Kristen Davis, the one who's all wound up tight. :) 
    image Guess who?
  • Charlotte is classy and proper.  I like that.
  • Bathroom time is private time in my world.  That door is closed no matter what I'm doing in there.It is a good thing we had a boy so that my husband can teach him how to do his thing.
  • I miss you, Lanie.  So, so much.  
  • I also didn't realize this was a C&P.  I thought, jebusfuck, have I really been out of the loop that long?
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • COMMON, people.  Lanie would never call Jo or another baby a "LO."
  • Sometimes I have no choice but to take Maggie in the bathroom with me. The way our house is set up, there's nowhere safe for her to be alone upstairs at the moment. Trust me, I don't like it.
    image Ready to rumble.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards