The one thing my FI and I have been set on from the beginning was the venue, and we recently decided when we actually want to tie the knot, summer of 2013. I thought we had plenty of time, but I called the venue ASAP anyway, only to find out that they had only two Friday night dates open. One is the last day of instruction for two of my Bridesmaids. The other is Friday of their Finals week.
They swear I should just go with the the finals week Friday, and that they will be able to move any finals they have on that day if they talk to the teachers in advance. Have any of you heard of such a thing? should I go ahead and book that date, or should I just plan my wedding for winter instead? (i'm a student at a different school, as are most of my friends, so our time options are summer and winter)