Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Phole

2»

Re: Phole

• Options
    And I judge Nugget for liking the Jonas Brothers.
  • Options
    1) grudges are for pvssies.2) let him open it. I'm lazy.3) candy land4) sure. 5) attachment parenting, right now. other than that, I've probably judged everyone I've come in contact with for something. cause I'm human.
  • Options
    1. I agree with OOT on this one. Grudges - no. Not being able to shake the fact that someone is just dumb - yes. 2. I'd reach for it as well and if he's actually going to hold the door, I'd let go. I'd rather do that than stand there assuming he's going to open it for me. 3. Scattergories. 4. Yes. My MOH is a great example. 5. Know-it-alls. Bad parents who try to blame their kids for bad behaviors. People who hate children.
  • Options
    And I judge Nugget for liking the Jonas Brothers. Don't judge me!  It's not my fault, God made me this way!

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    1. I forget the next day who said what. 2. I let him open it. I always hold doors open for people, they can hold them for me. 3. Scatergories 4. Definitely 5. People with dirty houses. People who wear full faces of makeup to the gym. People who wear high heels and push up bras at all times.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards