New York-Upstate
Options

dress alterations and cleaning is Syracuse

I didn't buy my dress from a bridal salon (running of the brides) and so I need recs for alterations.  It also needs some spot cleaning and I'm hesitant to just drop it off at a dry cleaners that I have no idea about.  Any recs?

Re: dress alterations and cleaning is Syracuse

• Options
    stgn01stgn01 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NYBride in N. Syr. is awesome!  i got my dress there (loved it), did my alterations there (perfection), and they were even able to get out a few spots found on the dress after shipping (i was freaked out, but they got it).  i highly recommend this place! the only thing i don't know, is if they alter dresses that weren't bought there.  i would give it a shot though.  good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like them too.  I was going to get my dress there and I'll get my bridesmaids dresses there, but they won't alter or clean dresses they didn't sell.  Oh well.  Thanks for the suggestion though
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine had her dress altered at "A fitting Solution" and it looked fabulous. Based on how great hers looked - I had a fitting solution complete the hem on my hand made dress. The owner's a little flight but does fantastic work and is very affordable. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Eye of the needle ask for cheryl 488 3446 well priced!
    Sarah BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards