Snarky Brides
Options

Who's here?

Re: Who's here?

• Options
    Edie, for the life of me, I can't remember the exact store.  It was New Year's Eve in Cincinatti.  I forgot to pack a dress, so I had to go out and buy one.  We went into every store in the mall, and I think I ended up finding it at either a Nordstroms or Dillards.  I've worn it about 10 times since then, and I still love it.

I also love this blue one I got at JCPenny's for $40.

View Full Size Image

I'll try to find a pic of the black one.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc853ee3-0170-4138-9281-af9dabf46b16Post:96885995-3163-4689-a2a3-a6e21bc5ed7d">Re: Who's here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's here? : I love this description.
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I'm far more entertaining when i'm drunk.</div>
  • Options
    avsfan33avsfan33 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I really want to rewatch LOST. We lent it to FMIL and she's had it for over a year now.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CCF,w here are you watching Lost? I have season 1, but I want to rewatch everything.  I stopped after season 3, but I miss that show. And Jack.

I need to get the necklace I wore to my wedding fixed. It broke the morning after the wedding, weirdly enough.  Thankfully it held up through the ceremony and all. I love that set and I want to wear it again, with regular clothes.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc853ee3-0170-4138-9281-af9dabf46b16Post:5370252a-8842-4e05-b78f-de754ec28c5c">Re: Who's here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]CCF,w here are you watching Lost? I have season 1, but I want to rewatch everything.  I stopped after season 3, but I miss that show. And Jack. I need to get the necklace I wore to my wedding fixed. It broke the morning after the wedding, weirdly enough.  Thankfully it held up through the ceremony and all. I love that set and I want to wear it again, with regular clothes.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

Netflix! They have it streaming and DVD. :) I'm on the last episode on Season 4.
  • Options
    Cool.  N cancelled Netflix because we weren't using it and we only had the streaming, so it was limited.  I need to sign back up.

We're trying to be smart with money. Undecided
  • Options
    I can't decide whether I want to order either the purple or the green dress or if I want to keep looking. I could take H with me and have him pick something out.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    150? ...a month?  
  • Options
    If you don't love any of them, C, I'd keep looking.  Find one that you love instead of just one that you like.
  • Options
    Do you have Netflix or anything Edie? I would miss TV if I didn't have anything new to watch, but I could probably deal with just Netflix, kwim?
  • Options
    thaat seems like a shitton of money just for television.  but maybe that's just me.  I'm broke as shiit.  
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc853ee3-0170-4138-9281-af9dabf46b16Post:f8145815-eb22-4ac8-bf21-7a9b90b281b1">Re: Who's here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's here? : Yes.  *headdesk*  Thank you Comcast.
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

Our Comcast bill is $202 a month.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Our Comcast bill is $105 a month.

ETA: I lied it's $92.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc853ee3-0170-4138-9281-af9dabf46b16Post:629bc241-f439-4159-8372-d8c7acb2c59b">Re: Who's here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's here? : Our Comcast bill is $202 a month.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

<div>fuuuck.  that makes me love our hoa.</div>
  • Options
    I LOVE the purple on you, C, but keep looking if you're not sure.  You want to feel one hundred percent in it.

I really want to buy this.
    http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=23866544&catId=CLOTHES-KNITSTEES&pushId=CLOTHES-KNITSTEES&popId=CLOTHES&navCount=21&color=001&isProduct=true&fromCategoryPage=true&isSubcategory=true&subCategoryId=CLOTHES-KNITSTEES&templateType=subCategory

Our cable/internet/phone package is $110 a month, but that's the discounted rate. We just keep switching back and forth from year to year to keep the cheap price.
  • Options
    Dude, Hulu + and Netflix. I do streaming and one DVD (JIC). So awesome
  • Options
    home owners association
  • Options
    I think all the reasons I'm having issues with would be  resolved if they were the correct size.
  • Options
    ooooooh...i love that top. the back is very sexy.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc853ee3-0170-4138-9281-af9dabf46b16Post:e72521fe-a88d-4f8b-b043-b021912796f9">Re: Who's here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our cable/internet/phone package is $110 a month, but that's the discounted rate. We just keep switching back and forth from year to year to keep the cheap price.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

Ours is supposed to be 130 but because we're students it gets discounted to 80. We were going to get rid of cable but it's just cheaper to keep it.
  • Options
    C, do you get free shipping?  If so, order it in the right size, and then if it doesn't work, return it at the store and you aren't out anything.
  • Options
    Makes sense, Edie.  We're going to start house shopping soon, so we're combining what we can and trying to discount whatever we can.  Plus, we're buying a new car in the next month or so.  'Spensive.

I think so, too, C. If it were me, I'd buy the right size and just return if it doesn't work.
  • Options
    It's through a Canadian company I think. It's Shaw.
  • Options
    We pay about $75 a month with Direct TV, but that includes Showtime and movie channels.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I know, right, MUNI? I'm in love with it and I feel like it will be sold out if I wait for it to go on sale. But still, I don't need to spend $80 on a freaking shirt right now.

Avs, that's awesome. I should look into that and see if there's any kind of discount for students.  N is still in school, so it could work.
  • Options
    We also get the "no download block thing" with our net so we can download as much as we want. It's definitely nice. I'd look into seeing if they have student deals. I just have to show them proof of enrolment every once in awhile.
  • Options
    Both sites have free shipping now just to decide which one.
  • Options
    I'm a cheapskate, Nates, so as much as drunken MUNI is like "yeah! spend 80 bucks on a sexy tank top" sober MUNI would be "hells no.  that is a trip to the dentist"

Sober MUNI is no fun.
  • Options
    andplusalso, things that need to be hand washed just don't get washed too often.

what?!? I wear deoderant.  It's still clean.  It's fine.  

stop judging me.
  • Options
    Sober me can still get punch drunk with buying excitement. Sometimes I find stuff and I'm like "FUUCK YEAH BE MINE." And then I realize I spent a lot and throw up. It's a vicious cycle.

C, can you swing paying for both now and just definitely returning one? Otherwise, see if either is in another store, so you can try on the right size.

Handwashing is a bitch, but I'll still do it. I hate dry cleaning most. Actually, I hate laundry of all sorts, so it all melds together in a state of frustration.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards