Texas-Houston

Confess away...

Re: Confess away...

• txbootsytxbootsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well Dang sometimes you do! Must I get Gabbz ro come back? She gave an oscar out once, and never came back  :(
    18 Months!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • txbootsytxbootsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *to
    18 Months!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    If I recall right that had to do with Vendors....not the posters on this board
  • FutureMrsDangFutureMrsDang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well you may or may not know that Gabbi was a different case.  There was history there, more than just calling out brides on the board. And what I took "call a b!tch out" as is if someone is caught lying about something and someone calls them out or they look ridiculous in something and someone said it.
    edited December 2011
    I think my side goon cleared that up, thanks Dang
  • janie2002janie2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Botsy... picture me doing the Jo raised hand HELLO from the gtg. lol
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gabb was different because we knew the vendors were posters. That's the only difference- several "vendor pimps" have been called out and no banning has been in place for the people that have called them out. Example- Zurita and that girl with pearl photog... noone banned Zurita.It doesn't really matter at this point.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    side goon?  umm I don't even know what that is.  i don't meet anyone afterschool to get into a fight....wait I think I did that in 8th grade.
  • daniel1984daniel1984 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why o' why...
  • Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    geez janie, don't get all huffy and puffy b/c your friend got banned and I didn't. I made an "fyi" funny "haha" comment to the pearl photo chic. List a better example.
  • edited December 2011
    lol eboix.....I didn't know dang was your side goon!   *I also confess that I feel more normal today since I have my cell phone. I left it at home yesterday.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *I confess I am now annoyed b/c I had to move desks b/c the new girl starts on tuesday. Now instead of having glare for an hr while the sun comes in through our massive window, I will have a glare all freakin' day long. :-\
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh zurita EVERYONE got your haha joke, you are the most recent example.. but how about Dang and I called out Cherylp, daisydoodle and someone else several times for pimping a videographer. We never got banned.
  • shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shes Oblivious!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lets go ahead and drop the whole banning convo, bc really thats not up to us posters.  Its all in the hands of the knot gods.-I confess that I want to punch someone something anything right about now.-I confess that I don't like to play match maker bc I dont want to be the one you come to when yall have problems.  Like if something goes wrong I dont want to be in the middle.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I get it... its "lets tag team on the knot" day.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zurita- like Janie said- it's been done.  And, I believe you were in the front running for the main participator.  I believe you were trying to correct my spelling- stating that you were an English major-- and then a few days later we find out you aren't even in school-- you broadcasted in your blog that you were a drop out.  Just incase someone wasn't following...
    edited December 2011
    wow Shelly you are on a roll today!
    edited December 2011
    STFU already.Should I say something embarassing about myself to change directions?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yadda yadda yadda. #1 I am still in school #2 I had a semester off where I felt like a college drop out #3 I don't see a tag team partner following in after each of my posts? Or did I miss that? Thanks for coming up to stir the drama though, making lunch time come by faster =)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks like the Waaaambulance owner left the scene. 
    edited December 2011
    Shelly, I SAID GOOD DAY!
  • edited December 2011
    She is getting popcorn.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about the girls that are not married create their own drama bc I think most of the board has no idea what all this "old drama" is.  But then again the new girls are probably only here for help.
    edited December 2011
    Dang is very wise.  
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She is getting popcorn.I believe the correct term is "lolerskates" (sp?)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dang that never stopped married girls from bringing the drama.
  • TaylorCristenTaylorCristen member
    edited December 2011
    i confess that i miss Gabbi too....i met her in person when i bought my centerpieces from her and she seemed so nice- tell her to make a new username and come back to us!! i also confess that i feel cute today b/c im wearing a new pencil skirt (that makes my bootay look good)...."everyone look at me...im cute! oh yeah im cute!"
    BFP 3.28.12
    missed m/c @ 9w5d, baby measured 8w1d, no h/b
    D&C 5.23.12
    heartbroken
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh right I forgot it's ok when it's sarcasm... but not when you are really speaking your mind. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards