California-Central

bridal make-up in san luis county

i've never had my make-up done before. does anyone know of any good places, and prices, that are in SLO county. i'm flexible so could be in san luis or paso etc. let me know! :) thanks!!

Re: bridal make-up in san luis county

• edited December 2011
    Hi!
    What kind of makeup are you looking for? I've done some research and have found some good deals depending on the type of makeup you want (mineral based, foundation, airbrush). I will say that when I first starting looking all I could find were places that were charing $300+ for the brides and around $150+ for the bridal party (like Kim and CO). With several days of research I have found cheaper alternatives. Just let me know if you still need help.
  • KryssttleKryssttle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too have been looking for hair and make-up..and still have yet to find someone reasonable ( or at least what I think is reasonable...and that is beginning to change because it seems everyone is expensive) but this is what I have found so I hope it helps....

Danielle Randleman:

I found her through my photographer she is newer (I think) and is who I originally wanted to go through but my date is unavailable. I think she is extremley reasonable and she will come to your location!

http://www.daniellerandleman.com/index2.php

Then their is Weddingl hair and Make-up by Rhonda Johnson
    I was going to go with her and then passed in hopes of finding someone cheaper, but now I wish I would have just booked her.

http://www.bridalmakeupandhair.com/

These are the  two best I have found, I hope this helps and good luck, if you find anything else please let me know!

imageimageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!!

I did find Rhonda Johnson as well and $300 for the bride was slightly more than what I wanted to pay.

This is what I have found so far:
    Jannette posted an ad on craigslist for $150 for hair and makeup. Email or call her and let her know that you found her ad on Craigslist so that you can get her promo rate. 805-202-9656
    jannette@tber.com. She also provided me her website:
    www.alldolledup.net/" target="_blank">WWW.alldolledup.net

I also found Nena. THese are her prices and her website:

On Location Bride's Makeup and Hair Package:$160-175 (Eyelashes Inculded)

Additional Makeup: $55-$60

Additional Hair Design: $65-$75

Eyelash Perm & Tint: $50

Flower Girls Hair & Light Makeup $35.00

Ask about our Group Discounts !
    www.LshabanMD.com
    Email: centralcoastmakeupandhair@yahoo.com

On the higher side there is Fairy Tale Hair and Makeup which was $225 for the bride and $150 for the bridal party:

http://www.fairytalehairmakeup.com/

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you find anything else! =)

• edited December 2011
    I am getting mine done at Bladerunner Salon in downtown SLO. It is costing me $85 trial for hair and makeup, and $85 the day of for both. This seems reasonable for me. I hope this helps!
  • SaraAlexineSaraAlexine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my hair and makeup done by Melissa Silva at the Bladerunner Salon. She did an amazing job. Leeny, is Melissa doing yours too?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker small
  • daretolaughdaretolaugh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks guys! i'll look into some of those. i'm not sure what type of makeup im looking for so right now i'm open to pretty much anything :)

• daretolaughdaretolaugh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara, how much did it cost you for your hair and makeup at bladerunner?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards