Wisconsin

One BAD vendor review--DONT BOOK THIS BAND!!

Hey Ladies,

I haven't had my wedding yet, but I recently had a terrible situation occur for me with our band and I thought everyone should know in case they are considering booking this band.  My fiance and I met at a King Solomon concert so it was very important for us to try and have them play at our wedding. King Solomon is a local reggae cover band.  I contacted their manager over a year ago and she kept delaying the process of us booking the band.  We finally got them booked and signed a contract with them this past November.  I got a very unprofessional email from the manager a few weeks ago saying that they would no longer be able to play at our wedding.  they are breaching our contract to perform at a different venue.  Our wedding is in July so they pretty much left us little time to find new entertainment.  Luckily we were able to get it figured out quickly, but it was still a very stressful situation for both of us because we both work full time and are in grad school, and how they handled the situation shows how unprofessional and flaky the band is.

I just wouldn't want anyone else to have to deal with that type of stressful situation and felt that I should warn everyone of the band's practices.

Re: One BAD vendor review--DONT BOOK THIS BAND!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards