Idaho
Options

Anniversary Inn in Boise?

Has anyone stayed there before?  H & I's anniversary is next month and we've talked about going there, but everything I've heard has been bad.  But it's from the same person, so I'm not sure how valid that is LOL.  Anything you can offer would be great.
TTC Babypants with low motility and low morphology since 6/2010.

Trials & Adventures in Baby Making

Stuck in counting limbo.

SAIF always welcome!!

Fortune from UnderwaterRhymes: A new outlook brightens your image and brings new friends.

imageimage

Re: Anniversary Inn in Boise?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't stayed there, but a couple of my friends have and they've had no complaints.  Actually one of my friend's and her husband stay there quite often and really like it. 
    HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm staying there for my wedding night... so lets keep our fingers crossed :):)

But my best friend has went there on multiple occasions and loves it. But she has also stayed in the most expensive rooms.  I toured the place, and I advise you do that too :) They do it every day from 1-3 i believe.   Of course the "cheaper" rooms were not as nice as the most expensive rooms, to be expected of course.  But overall, I like it :)

Hope you love it if you decide to stay there! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Personally I would rather stay at a place downtown and get a suite. Anniversay Inn seems dirty. I don't know I just didnt love what I saw
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hotel 43 (used to be the Statehouse Inn) in downtown is a cool place.  They have 2 huge suites on the top 2 floors.  Both are VERY nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have stayed there and it is amazing !! In our opinion the "Fire & Ice" suite is the tops for romance. The tubs will relax you to the point of instant sleep. We love it there and I am thinking about finishing up the wedding ceremony there. =)  I am in charge of the wedding and he is in charge of the honeymoon.

Try it, you will love it.
    You know you are truly blessed when you find that one who completes you,makes you totally happy, and feels your pain from the other room. The one you feel lost without, the one that makes you laugh, the one that makes you cry. The one that makes you wonder how you can be so lucky. Congratulations to everyone who has found "the one."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards