Snarky Brides

S/O Knottie Poll.

Re: S/O Knottie Poll.

• I LOVE PINOT NOIR.

Nuggs is the shiit.

Really. She is.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • If I could triple date with Fische and Nuggs every weekend, I would. Just saying.

BUT we'd have to convince Noodle to come, and I doubt that will ever happen :(
  • K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    Nates - Or we'll class it up and go to Bar A. No I didn't AW any photos, my father takes lots of pictures, and never takes them off his camera lol. And only one friend has shared any photos on FB so far, and they were horrid, so I refuse!  We were never looking at her camera and she was always off to the side so, yeah I look like a hot mess in all of them. I'm tempted to share some of J's bachlorette party photo's but she'd kill me lol. Let's just say it involved her riding luggage carts outside a hotel in Hoboken. I have no photos from mine yet, though I likely look too unsober in all of those to share them! 

I need to harass my friends and parents for pictures. I had my camera all day and night and never once took it out of my purse - boo. Frown

Photobucket
  • Miz I feel the same way a lot. Sometimes I wonder if anyone gets me either, then I remember that they probably wouldn't respond to me if they didn't like/get me just a little. Don't be hard on yourself. You rock.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Steph, maybe we can lure Noodle with the promise of your husband's grilling, beer, and a twins game.

Scott keeps talking about it. It's fucking cute. :) I can't WAIT to come back and visit all y'all. You are awesome.

The Margarita Evolution
  • marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5963eca7-a0cf-4ff3-9463-3ade25256274Post:5acfb37b-f1a3-4685-8c72-5d9075464ce7">Re: S/O Knottie Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fische, I enjoy your muscial stylings. Kc--I can't lie, that would be all kinds of fantastic. Also, did you AW any shower pics yet? It isn't often we get two hot bitches getting married--we want our eye candy, damn it. Sesh--N has given up and just asks about SNs.  <strong>"Oh we might meet Mara this summer? That's nice.</strong>"
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]
    Not gonna lie, this made me squee out loud. YAY.
  • I hate that, Kc.  I always do that, too.  And yay Hoboken! My "best" (read: hysterical) pictures are always on Hoboken sidewalks.
  • I forget how many of you post over here. It's kinda awesome.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5963eca7-a0cf-4ff3-9463-3ade25256274Post:59665db4-195b-4301-8fb0-c0aaefd81d72">Re: S/O Knottie Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nates- Your challenge is hard.  But ill give it a go.  These are people i think would make great friends.  They may not agree, but whatever. Tide-KW Sesh-Pirate Ricks-Mara Nates-CCF LTZ-CCF Kimberly-OBX Numbers-Sarah0705 Steph-Nuggs JenGin-BKSeller <strong>KD-Cew
    </strong>Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

I see some of your logic, but I figured out a long time ago I shed to much for Cew. She'd freak if she saw what my BR looks like as I get ready in the morning.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5963eca7-a0cf-4ff3-9463-3ade25256274Post:dfbc0bba-43d5-48d7-8566-ca50c0c431cf">Re: S/O Knottie Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I forget how many of you post over here. It's kinda awesome.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

<em>::Come to the dark side Fish:::</em>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    I mean at the shower I was kind of busy, but I can't believe I didn't take any pictures at my own bachlorette party, makes me sad. I think my MOH took some. We went into Manhattan - must keep a river between the two bachlorette parties so they do not cross paths lol

Photobucket
  • I know, Mara!  I was offered a summer job at the place that laid me off last summer (:\), so we're trying to work out the details of when we can go.
  • So uhm Nates, you do realize that you have to drive through Ohio to get to Indiana right? So I'm thinking that you should meet up with some of us Ohio gals. If you don't have time I understand. Just let me know when you'll be heading through the area and I'll drive up and down the highway waving :) If I can get Michael to drive, I might even flash you, are you really going to pass that up? huh?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5963eca7-a0cf-4ff3-9463-3ade25256274Post:726ba74d-4287-4ddd-a8b3-96272e51d563">Re: S/O Knottie Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: S/O Knottie Poll. : My party is in 4 hours!  However, and there's always a however in life, my MOH is NOT coming!  She's sick (coughing and snotting, but not enough to stay home from work) and doesn't want to get me or anyone else sick, so she's staying home.    Andplusalso, she had all the 'Bachelorette Bling", so I will have to get by with my <strong>NEW PURPLE DRESS</strong> that I bought and my natural beauty to call attention to myself tonight.  ETA: I am bringing my camera, so I'll try to get a few shots!  Prepare to AW your hearts out! 
    Posted by Bkseller13[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh laaa laaaa

Yes, we want pics :)

• Dara, I totally choked on my iced tea!  We always go the same route through OH--I think 80 to 76 to 71 or 78, I forget. A bunch of seventies.  But I'd love to do a lunch or dinner GTG--lately we've been staying a night in OH because of crazy weather or some other travel issue.  I really hope we can have the same time off, so I can go on this trip with him!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5963eca7-a0cf-4ff3-9463-3ade25256274Post:96e995f1-000e-4588-bade-ed60b4fa28de">Re: S/O Knottie Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dara, I totally choked on my iced tea!  We always go the same route through OH--I think 80 to 76 to 71 or 78, I forget. A bunch of seventies.  But I'd love to do a lunch or dinner GTG--lately we've been staying a night in OH because of crazy weather or some other travel issue.  I really hope we can have the same time off, so I can go on this trip with him!
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]
    Yay! I really hope that it works out. But uhm I'm not opposed to coming to IN if you do a g2g with Mara, I like to crash parties ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5963eca7-a0cf-4ff3-9463-3ade25256274Post:dfbc0bba-43d5-48d7-8566-ca50c0c431cf">Re: S/O Knottie Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I forget how many of you post over here. It's kinda awesome.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Fish, I'd be your friend. I'd share my lollipops with you.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • MISSY, WE ARRRRREEEEE FRIENDS.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Numnbers, sorry about the job. They are stupid for not seeing how awesome you are. Good luck on your presentation, you will totally rock it.
  • NuggetBrainNuggetBrain member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    FISCHY.  Duh.

Also all the MSP ladies I met were full of awesome.  I would totally be biffles with all of them 'xcept for the fact that Noodle's head would explode if I started hanging out with "internet people" on a regular basis.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• AGREED.

:: HIGH FIVE::

The Margarita Evolution
  • I AM SO MAD I DIDN'T GET TO GO TO THE MSP GTG.

ANOTHER ONE.  NOW.

NOW!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5963eca7-a0cf-4ff3-9463-3ade25256274Post:d0be5769-6e3d-419b-b701-80aa611eacfe">Re: S/O Knottie Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I AM SO MAD I DIDN'T GET TO GO TO THE MSP GTG. ANOTHER ONE.  NOW. NOW!
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Will you bring Box Kitty?  I let Andy get away with not bringing Willie but I refuse to allow another kitty to be kept away from me!  REFUSE I TELL YOU.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• I will bring Box Kitty if you promise not to steal her.

Actually, she's been kind of an asshole lately.  So....I will bring Box Kitty, and I will not make you promise not to steal her.  You can borrow her.  But I'll want her back at some point. 

• GAH. J&K, you MUST COME next time! I miss you every time I'm there!

The Margarita Evolution
  • I know, Fishy.  I KNOW.  We're moving back to Roch, maybe you should just come visit us.  Can't you have another wedding to go to in Roch or something?

• Ya know, you would think so. I'm gonna get on that. There must be SOMEONE who wants to get married in Roch!

Where are you know? I know you moved out of Rochester, but I wasn't sure which direction you went.

The Margarita Evolution
  • We are a little ways south.  The city is on my FB profile, I think.  I'm not gonna tell you on here because there are scary people lurking.  I JUST KNOW IT.

• GOOD POINT.

The Margarita Evolution
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards