Kentucky-Louisville

BELLA BRIDESMAIDS

Hello,I actually live in Indiana, but was thinking of coming to Kentucky for bridesmaid dress shopping.  Does anyone have any input on Bella Bridesmaid?  I have 7 bridesmaids.  Do you know what their prices range from.  I noticed they have several designers that I love, but are a little pricey.  I really don't want to have the girls pay much over $200.  Do they offer discounts for quantity?  Also, do they ever put dresses on sale?  Thank you!!!!!

Re: BELLA BRIDESMAIDS

• edited December 2011
    I don't know about discounts or sales, but they are a hip, chic boutique. Pretty upscale which accounts for the price-tag(s).  HOWEVER - their dress ROCK! Definitely worth checking into. Personally, I would purchase a dress from them, but I suppose it depends on what your bridal party can comfortably afford.
  • Law033Law033 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we looked @ Bella bridesmaids, and they were a little too pricey for my bridesmaids.   If you don't have any luck there, try Rebeccas wedding boutique on Evergreen ( in Lou) or Traditionally Yours on w market ( in New Albany)                    
  • KentuckyKateKentuckyKate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rebecca's gives a discount if you order 3 or more BM dresses from them.  Mine were Watters dresses, and the price for one was $194, but three or more were $155.20 a piece.
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Hey that's a good deal from Rebecca's KK! And lindseymw Rebecca's is another very nice place to shop and just a hop-skip-&-a-jump from Bella's.
  • KentuckyKateKentuckyKate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rebecca's is on Chenoweth in St. Matthews, not on Evergreen.  I'm not sure which one you're thinking of, but I know but Sher and A Bridal Suite are both in Middletown somewhere. And yeah, it was a great deal.  They give 20% off all BM dresses if you order 3, whether or not you buy your wedding gown there.Speaking of wedding gown and Rebecca's- I have an appointment in 2 hours there and I think I am going to buy my dress today!
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Bella's is down on Frankfort isn't it? If you head straight back up Frankfort, it runs right into St. Matthews.
  • edited December 2011
    I actually had a bad experience at Bella Bridesmaid. When my dresses came in there were issues with three of them (white threads in the middle of chocolate brown dresses) and the customer service regarding this was very poor. I ended up having to contact their corporate office. But to answer your questions, most of their dresses are over $200 and they do not offer discounts for quantity.
  • KmettsKmetts member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bella's has pretty bridesmaids, but yeah they are def higher end. Bridal Suite of Louisville gave us a discount on our dresses and they are gorgeous. I have 6 bridesmaids, and I really wanted them to get dresses that looked fashionable and that they could wear again (like Derby..) Take a look at the bridesmaid line called Love by Enzoani. Hope this helps.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for all of your replies!!!!!!  Can't wait to go shopping!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards