Military Brides

MB Board

2»

Re: MB Board

• I should have spoke differently...I LIKE green; I just don't like to WEAR green.  It's not my color.  :)

But I would make an exception for those glorious shoes!
  • All your pictures are awesome!!! I especially love all the ring pictures.

Ok here are my pics:

My dress:

My colors: Slate Blue & Pale Gold

My BM dress: (It's going to be silver with navy tulle: closest I can get to slate blue)

Colors of my cake:

What my cake will look like (only two layers)

Mock table set up

Our RSVP card. I think it's perfect and so amazing!

FI's ring

My ring!

And just for fun a picture of us.
    I'm cutting his bar off. Don't remember what it's called.

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • shan- I got the same ring for FI!!!!

I'll have to do this later- The only thing I'm disappointed about is that the photographer didn't get any good close ups of my e ring. 
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_mb-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:2752ca25-ccb7-4824-8c82-6508b16f672bPost:0be0f678-1763-4542-aba3-67c2a2be83a2">Re: MB Board</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shan, I LOVEEEEEEEE both of your rings!  Your e-ring, wedding band, and his ring.  OMG  they're giving me an eye-gasm this morning!  So awesome!
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

Thank you dear. :) I picked it out (e ring) years before H proposed and it just so happen the Shane Co. in Minnesota had the last one by the time H was ready to buy. I think it was meant to be!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_mb-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:2752ca25-ccb7-4824-8c82-6508b16f672bPost:25f68e97-1ccd-4e76-b179-a5adab488766">Re: MB Board</a>:
    [QUOTE]shan- I got the same ring for FI!!!! I'll have to do this later- The only thing I'm disappointed about is that the photographer didn't get any good close ups of my e ring. 
    Posted by firemedicrr[/QUOTE]

Funny! H picked his out, he loved that it was thin and didn't "nag" him and the unique hammer finish. <em>Fun Fact: H has a tiny fingers, his ring is 3 sizes smaller than mine!</em>
  • Apparently I stopped reading after post the rings... here are some others..

We only got 1 usable E Pic which I do love,

Flowers

My Siggy are my favorite Wedding Pics but these are my #3 and #4 favorites.

This reminds me of a winter wonderland with no snow haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards