Students

Favorite Class?

What was or has been your favorite class to take so far?

Re: Favorite Class?

• I loved my clinical and social psychology classes.  Right now I am taking a Sports in Society class and it is a great class, I love it.
  • This semester my favorite class is Security Analysis and Investment Management ... which I am avoiding as I speak.  Essentially, It's just being a stock analyst for a semester except the cool thing is, it's for stock actually owned by the school. Next semester I'm gonna take Portfolio Management and I'll manage a few of the stocks the school owns.
  • I say Systems Pathophys 1 and 2 :)
  • classroom management I learned so much from that class! Oh and I am loving student teaching!
  • Prison Environment definitely!
  • My favorite is def "Early intervention of young children with special needs" yay ed classes!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Me(24)PCOS, Hypothyroidism & IC DH(26)Azoospermia
    4/11 Off BCPs -- Cycle 1-3 (6months) - No ovulation, Provera
    Cycle 4-6 - Provera, Clomid 50mg, CD23BW - All BFN (HSG-all clear)
    Dec 2011 DH S/A shows zero count - dx Azoo
    TESE 4/13/12 - Sperm found!! 5 viles frozen
    IVF ICSI #1- 5R 2F 2dt- 2DP & 4CF - BFFN
    Break Cycle - June/July (Going to Disney!)
    IVF ICSI #2- Started stims 7/26
    ER 8/8 11R 9F 3dt - 9BF & 7BF (+HPT 8dp3dt)TWINS! EDD 5/1/13
    12/9 Joshua David and Zoe Faith born too early at 19w4d due to incompetent cervix
    April 15 - Laparoscopic Transabdominal Cerclage - only possibility of carrying my children to term
    July 14 - start stims for IVF#3!

Lilypie Assisted Conception tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Local Nestie Besties: MrsHo1030, MABride0808,flowerpower and JenniferLuvsCandy!
  • Environmental Geology... I'm such a dork..
  • I've taken so many! I guess i'd say my Intro to Teaching class since the ones I'm in now I'm not done with yet! I'm also looking forward to student teaching next fall! It would have ben next semester but the math classes weren't offered in time UGH! 10/10/10 Bride!!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Adolescent literature.  What could be more fun for a future Middle School Language Arts teacher than reading YA lit and goofing off like an 8th grader!?  Nothing!
  • I haven't liked a class I've taken since maybe...2004? I guess my favorite class in undergrad was Myth and Cinema - we watched movies and then talked about the archetypal myths underlying them. And in the end we wrote a screenplay, which was very cool.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've actually had quite a few classes that I've really liked but if I had to choose one I guess it would Adolescent Psych. Not so much because of the content but because the teacher made it interesting and we had discussions everyday  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Favorite course was probably a field course I took in Belize in 2008. Ichthyology was awesome, as was Marine Invertebrate Zoology. In terms of non-major-related coursework, Comparative Religion was an amazing class.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• I loved "Molecular Biology and Genetics of a Cancer Cell"- I had no idea how interesting cancer was before this class, and now it's what I'm researching!  I think cancer cells are awesome, and I wish they were as easy to kill in vivo as they are in vitro.Biochemistry is also really fun, even though I hated general chemistry and wasn't much of an organic chemistry fan.  Our class is focused on drug development, which is probably why I like it so much! 
    imageimageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards