New Jersey
Options

Help with color scheme

I'm getting married next October and I'm having trouble figuring out my color scheme. I was thinking of having dark blue as the bridesmaid dresses and main color with fall colors (reds and yellows) as the flowers and the accent colors. Do you think this will clash? I think we are using the center pieces provided by the reception hall which are white flowers. Is this too many colors? Thanks!

Re: Help with color scheme

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it's too many colors, I think it should be fine.  Are you getting married at the Atrium? We used their silk white flowers for centerpieces as well.  My girls wore a stone color (grayish brown) and their flowers were fuschia roses and green berries.  So we had alot of colors too.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'm getting married at the Atrium. We are hoping to get married outside so maybe we'll get some red and yellow flowers to decorate outside as well. Did you use a lot of the recommended vendors? We still need to find a photographer and DJ...
    Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use any of their recommended vendors actually.  I found other people through recommendations from here and from real life friends.

For DJ we used Bob Albrecht from Fantasy Productions and he was awesome.  We highly recommend him. www.fantasydjs.com

For photographer we used Chris Mastalia, who we again highly recommend. He was amazing, as was his second shooter that day (Matt).  They were both very cool and laid back which was nice to have around all day.  Chris' office is located right around the corner from the Atrium.  www.photocm.com
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'll definitely look into them.
  • Options
    melissamchiumelissamchiu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We just got married last month - our colors were navy blue with silver...and at one point, I really wanted to do red/yellow/orange bouquets b/c I've seen pictures and those colors really pop next to the navy blue dresses!  Anyway, we switched to silver dresses so went with cream/white flowers with blue accents instead.  I think the colors you mentioned would really work well.  GL!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks! The blue lights in the above picture looks really pretty!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards