Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Say Anything Wednesday!

13»

Re: Say Anything Wednesday!

• juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The fried butter was amazing, life-changing.  It was basically a biscuit filled with butter.  They put grape jelly on the top of mine. I almost forgot my SA:  if I had been a representative of the Disney corporation, I would never have let them put our name/logo/etc. on the Mary Poppins musical.
  • edited December 2011
    You guys are making me hungry.
    I like dogs, but not to eat
    Photobucket

10-10-10 here we come!

Anniversary

Kelly's BIO-Hazard

• edited December 2011
    Sometimes I wonder what Dave Tutera would have changed at my wedding if I had been on his show...
  • edited December 2011
    Seriously, why did FRIENDS have to end? No show has topped it...how many times can you find 6 people that have such great chemistry? I miss it!
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine plain with powdered sugar on top. It was like eating the butteriest roll you've ever had. I lovvve buttered bread...so thumbs up from me!
  • appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Emi - no it wasn't in the bathtub it was on the floor in the corner. The bathroom is connected to the garage and there is a small chunk of the rubbery stuff at the bottom of the door missing so I *assume* that is how it got in. And out. The dog hasn't found it yet. Or if he did, he ate it lol
  • DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did I really "win" a Mary Kay pampering party or is this just a promotional trick?  I don't like inviting my friends to things where they have to buy stuff, it feels weird.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In the past twenty minutes, I have seen the following verbs: lefted drived will have punishment
  • edited December 2011
    Donna, don't do it.  Unless you and your friends are really, really good at saying no to women who try to push cosmetics on to you.
  • edited December 2011
    Donna, don't do it! they called me too but I declined. They're just trying to get new customers. It's not really a scam, but she will try to make you spend money.
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I woke up 45 minutes late this morning. I made it to work on time, but my hair looks like crap. I'm starting to have major guilty feelings about the fact that FI and I will probably have to move somewhere far away from Dallas once I find a permanent job. He's finally getting some regular photography gigs (including one shooting pictures at kids' sports games - those little boys playing football are too cute!), and I feel bad that he'll have to start all over again next spring. Plus, we want to come back to DFW at some point in the next 3-5 years, so then he'll have to start all over again, again. I just wish UNT, TCU, or SMU would have a job for me. There are three decently-sized music libraries in the DFW area, and none of them has had an opening in at least 1 1/2 years!
  • edited December 2011
    Crap--I inadvertantly invited my FILs up OU/TX weekend when we have family in town already. Crap Crap.
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So this girl that was working in our office(one of the boss' niece) apparently went into labor today. at school. yes high school. NO ONE knew she was pregnant. Two people here asked her if she was/when she was due while she was still here and she denied she was pregnant. I don't even think her family knew...just her boyfriend...all I can think of is if no one knew she couldn't have been going to the dr. and how things could have taken a turn for the worse quickly and some serious damage could have happened to her and/or the baby!That's our office gossip of the day lol
  • DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I sensed it would probably be a bad idea...
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    2 weeks from today we'll be heading for Miami and then the (hopefully) islands of Trinidad and Tobago. I'm so ready for a vacation!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.""Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, its just that yours are stupid.""Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it away.""The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think."and my favorite:"He who laughs last...didn't get it."
  • maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Donna, I love and use Mary Kay, but I still wouldn't do it.  I get mine from a woman who signed up just so she could get the products wholesale and there are several of us who go in on a big order every three months or so.  It's very nice to not have to deal with someone trying to push more on me than I want (I really can't justify spending that much on the actual make-up) or trying to get me to join and become a "Mary Kay Lady" as well.  It's just not my calling.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lauren...Stop making me jealous! It is the only place where my allergies aren't bad at all and Tobago beaches are soo pretty. Just to be nosey, what part are you going to?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ugh why am I hungry again?!?! :(
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, Marissa, for the encouragement. Hopefully my bit of a sore throat will go away by Saturday so I'll feel like trying. Apple, re: your office gossip, have you ever seen that show I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant or something like that? That show freaks me out!
  • edited December 2011
    Nicole - I'm super excited! My dad is from the Scarborough area of Tobago, so we'll be there for 3 nights and then 2 nights at the Hyatt in Port of Spain Trinidad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards