Wedding Etiquette Forum

I hate my FI

He has dragged me to a high school football game in the freeeeeezing weather. But I got mexican, so he's not all evill. What's everyone else up to?
(Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
(Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com

Re: I hate my FI

• Im sitting and thinking about how much i love stephen king and doing random stuff on the internet. I have nothing to do :(
  • I'm sitting here while Tim naps. Looks like it's going to be an awesome Friday night.
  • Laying next to a snoring FI.  As you can see, not a whole helleva lot. I'm entertaining thoughts of vodka and cran, but I'm too lazy to leave the house - I'm holding out for SYTTD and Wedded to Perfection. This is what I have been reduced to.
  • I just got home about 15 mintues ago. I have just finished my cottage cheese dinner, but I kicked it up a notch by substituting my usual toast with an english muffin (I know, scandalous). I spent way too much money tonight at Ann Taylor Loft and Target, but I'm oddly okay with it. I'm waiting on FI to get home so that we can have slumber party night with the little stinker.
  • Dancing around to Rob Thomas, cooking dinner, playing with the chinchilla...the usual crazy exciting Friday night ;)
  • Basically just woke up from a nap.  Currently deciding on dinner.LOVE homecoming down here and the fact that we got out an hour early today, plus I didn't teach my last class because they were at the HS homecoming ceremony.  Sweet!How were the 6th graders, whit?  There's such a HUGE difference between 6th and 7th graders...6th can still be cute at times and they're not really a bundle of hormones yet. 
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Well!! I'm gonna have to let the cops know about all y'alls craaaaazy behavior!!
  • Almost got in a fist fight with my mother over the seating chart. Tomorrow is our "bachelor/bachelorette" party except EVERYONE backed out except the best man, so FI and I and best man are going to dinner....my friends stink...
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Your mom goes to college!
  • I'm waiting for scott to get home so we can leave for St. Cloud to go to a wedding. We were supposed to be on the road at 5:30. It's 7. I'm annoyed.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I honestly didn't get much interaction with them, sucrets. We spent about an hour together but they're taking first nine weeks exams so they were fairly quiet. My teacher seems really awesome though :)
  • whit, you actually made me laugh out loud! tmm - fist fight with mom over a seating chart? wow.  Not judging, but wow.
  • Tmm, your friends blow giant friend chunks. Wanna come drink with me in St. Cloud?
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Hey girls! I'm relaxing and not doing a damn thing. I'm good. =)
  • Cew, your mom goes to wal-mart. Wait. What? How do these insults work? I'd be irritated too fisheh. I hate driving late at night. It stresses me out. Even if my only driving is riding.
  • printing off my tiger tix for tomorrow, and excited for the Michigan vs Michigan state game too. Very eventful Saturday planned.
  • Duuuuuuuudley! Hi!
  • Dudley!!!I forgot to add that I am going to try my damnedest to finish the book that Dani recommended yesterday.
  • Fische---yes...i'm coming to drink....extra big margarita please!! CAcoffer---not literally...she's just being unreasonable. She started with make the seats however you want, then went to sit my friends together (ok), to now why don't we split up some of your friends at your tables to make room for mine. It's just gotten dumb.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not doing anything interesting tonight.  Just hanging out until FI gets home at around 11. 
  • Mmm mexican. I am making pizza, cleaning the house and looking at paint samples
  • I have sort of night blindness issues, so I don't like driving at night. Okay, okay I just have bad vision.I'm finishing up work. My friend/BM canceled plans to come over tonight, which is awesome, actually. I'm having a house guest Sunday and my mom is coming next week. Plus, I should do school work and am nursing a kickball injury. You read that right.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Sitting on comp checking out wedding wire for songs for wedding...we cannot make up our minds about first dance song!! FI went out for a little bit to a friends house then when he gets back we will watch Away We GO (I think that's the name) cute movie with Maya Rudolf and Jim from the office show. Wine and doggies are my only companions as of now...
  • Hello everyone! I eventually have to get ready to go out for a friend's birthday tonight, but I'm in a lazy mood.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • One of you em effers come and visit me so I have an excuse to get out of the damn house!  Puhleeeese!  You can even spend the night! I'm bored clearly.
  • Watching Criminal Minds back to back episodes. Just had (cold) Wendys nuggets for dinner. We SOOO need to hit the grocery store this weekend. I did manage to get milk and bread yesterday, but no "fixins' for cooking." Nebb, I'm thinking about re-reading The Stand and The Shining after I finish The Devil's Teardrop. I have a Lisa Gardner book, but now that I unearthed the box with my Stephen Kings....... I have all of them anda have loved his work for years, but some of his more recent ones I'm not as fond of. Maybe when I'm holed up this winter, I'll retry them.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Cacoffer - I'll come visit. You're like 5 hours away, right?
  • So looks like our team is losing, which is going to make this game go even more slowly. Uuuugh. Roxy, mexican was nom nom. It's totally fake mexican, like a step above taco bell. But we're a small town, I'm not complaining.
  • I'm taking care of sick FI. I just finished eating take out Thai food and I'm drinking beers and knotting/watching a movie.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I need a tiny foot stool for under my desk, I have one already but I want a smaller one for when I want to sit upright and only put one foot up slightly.  This is random, but I wanted to share my stool needs, just incase anyone gets me for SS...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards