Wedding Etiquette Forum

Join me!

In discussing how most wedding forums SUCK but not as badly as the one below!And tell me what you're doing and something interesting. That'd be cool, too.
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: Join me!

• I'm debating eating the last cupcake.  Watching Greek with DH.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm getting ready to dry my hair
  • Wedding forums generally suck because most of the people who post dont appreciate sarcasm or honesty. I am drinking tea and listening to imogen heap. Its my birthday in exactly 2 months.
  • I just thought you meant me...and I was sad.
  • I'm enjoying a lovely piece of my graham cracker crust, pumpkin pie while updating my wedding book on shutterfly. Fische: coming down on December 12th?
  • I'm eating strawberry, vanilla and chocolate fro yo.  TOGETHER.  Something interesting: FI is making my lunch for tomorrow for me right now!
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • All wedding forums suck.  Luckily, there are some pretty neat people on this one.
  • Oh yeah and to answer your question, im watching dancing with the stars because DH is out of town, and he never lets me watch this crap! Nebb- I love Imogen! Isn't is wierd how they use the chorus of Hide and Seel in that rap song???
  • I'm watching the Redskins game.... and trying not to cry about it.  I took some muscle relaxants a few minutes ago though, so I won't be around long.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I am excited for the season premiere of Cake Boss tonight. Love that show.
  • I am going to bed soon, thrilling.
  • Oh and my "something interesting" is that DH and I are roadtripping to WI this week and I'm pretty sure I'll go crazy during the drive.
  • With most forums, you actually have to wait a day (instead of 30 seconds) for somebody to reply to your post. FI and I are somewhere in Wisconsin right now. I don't have much to say about it that's interesting, besides that I'm fantasizing about watching SVU in the bath when we get home.
  • Watching Lie To Me, wishing I had ice cream!
  • jillzlee - im not sure what rap song you mean, i havnt heard it. Do you know the name? I love hide and seek though. Have you heard her new album that came out this summer?
  • gg:  I'm waiting for Cake Boss too!  I love that show!
  • Not doing anything terribly exciting here I'm afraid.  Eating a lemon poppyseed muffin and cleaning up the laptop.
  • I hate Dan Snyder.
  • Nebb- I love Imogen! Isn't is wierd how they use the chorus of Hide and Seel in that rap song??? I want to hurl every time I hear this awful rap song.
  • I'm studying for a geology test...exciting, huh?I made Turkey burgers w/ spinach, portobello mushrooms, and swiss cheese for dinner...I'm stuffed.
  • I am watching the Monday Night Football game, but I'm heading to bed soon.  4:30 AM comes early and FI and I are hitting the gym before work... Something interesting... Green Bay won yesterday and so did the Steelers :).  I was threatened with having to go sit alone at the other end of the bar when I got too loud with my cheering.  The locals (Cleveland-ers) weren't thrilled with my team choices.
  • I hate Dan Snyder.Me too.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Why are all you biitches hanging out in WI and no one is coming ot see me or meeting me half way? Hosers. Anna...It's possible.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Anna - I love it too. Buddy cracks me up.
  • Wow she DDed it.
  • yeah, i deleted it. i didnt want to cause any drama. haha. i honestly wasnt being a rude person or anything i was just being an idiot i guess.
  • Betrothed, I am banning Johnny Rockets, Six Flags and Redskins Radio. Anything else I'm missing?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards