Getting in Shape
Options

Tuesday WW Accountability

Re: Tuesday WW Accountability

• Options
    Last night was bad... really bad. That sliver of cake for my mom's birthday turned into a full blown piece. And a chicken strips salad with toppings at chickfila is 15 pts!? AHHH!!!!! :-(B: WW bagel (2) WW cream cheese (1) pb (1) skim (1)L: Turkey sandwich (3.5)S: 100 calorie pack (2)S: apple (1)D: tbdE: Dance practice for our halloween contest at work, we're doing Thriller :)total: 10.5target: 21WI: Wednesday
    TEST
  • Options
    Lmark-I hope at least it was all delicious! I did well all day until last night when I was hungry and there was chocolate in the house. I don't even like chocolate that much! ugh... B: oatmeal (3) L: soup (3) S: Clif Mojo Bar (4) D: tbd - I need to stop getting take out-I always stay within points, but it's still not healthy E: 30 min elliptical and 30 min bike (I swear I"m going to do it today-I've been just awful!) Total: 10 Target: 23 WI: Yesterday-lost 0.9. I'd pefer but I'd rather more :)
  • Options
    I got my first star... woohooo...Just had to brag :) B: English Muffin, Coffee (3)L: Steak and Salad (8)S: 100 Calorie Snacks (2)D: Shrimp and Salad (5)Total: 18Target: 23
  • Options
    wow. total english usage fail. I'll take the 0.9 lbs but I'd prefer more. sorry about that ladies!
  • Options
    WI was this morning. I was horrible these past two weeks - gained 1.4 lbs last week but i lost 1 lb of that this week! so now i just have .4 to get back to where i was and start back down the scale. yay! B: cheddar chive biscuit (3), coffee (1.5)L: steak quesadillas (8), chobani (3)D: salad and tbdTotal: 15.5Target: 26

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    Well, my wedding dress came in yesterday, and the 5 lbs lost thus far helped it to be loose on me. However, I have since lost all my "do it now and don't give up" mentality in regards to WW and exercise. I'm just stressed about a lot of things at the moment. I need to find a great, motivating, short-term goal to work towards to get myself disciplined again. B: scrambled egg (1), Ore Ida potatoes (1)S: none... forgot to bring any food to workL: sameS: sameD: probably a lot of crap to try and get me back up E: who knows... ugh Total: 2Target: 31 (eek!)WI: Saturday Also, I have another WI at my doctor's office on Tuesday... she wanted me to be down 15 lbs. That's definitely not happening. *sigh*
  • Options
    Great job on the losses ladies!
    TEST
  • Options
    I just want to say thank you to all of you ladies.  Since I've joined the WW accountability thread, I've actually started to lose weight!  thanks for all of your support!
  • Options
    Thanks for the idea on the vita-tops ladies. I had one today, the choc. kind and it was yummy! B: Vita top (1) coffee (1) L: Veggie soup, homemade (3) S: carrot sticks S: Granola Bar (2) D: Not sure yet E: Cardio for 15 and weights for 20 Total: 7 Target: 21
  • Options
    You ladies are all doing so well, and just remember to move forward if you had a not so good day because it's never too late to start over! on that note: B: a maple donut (eek) and coffee S: apple and a laughing cow cheese L: some chicken and veggiesS: a muscle milkD: a huge chicken saladE: My pedometer told me to start moving more because I am not even close to my goal for the day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards