Snarky Brides

Herro?

2»

Re: Herro?

• I agree with you on disrespect on their part.And gah, stop being so logical and funny combined into one.
  • Dawg, we went in on a cow from a local rancher. 100% grass fed free range organic beef at $5/lb.Here, I change my siggy so that Wingers and I aren't so matchy matchy.
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • Kristen,  I made a gaint cup cake for my nephew.  I think I got the same mold you used.  The one with the swirly top? Also, your right.  I'm turning my phone off for a couple of days so I don't have to hear from her.  I'm dog sitting for her for like a month or I would really distance myself. 
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • how will our vaginas know to coordinate without the same upside down vagine picture?
  • "My SIL always has drama and problems too (you know, the type that life just happens to, she has no role in it), I find a nice little break from talking to her gives me the relief I need. It's so draining to have that much dramz in your life." And this is why I quit talking to my mother for the last year she was alive.
  • It looks more like a cervix than a vagina. Besides, we'll be in adjoining beds and will be able to commune to synch up.
  • i am not on speaking terms with my cervix this week.
  • tmeans, do you really think most people who get divorced do so because they thought marriage was no big deal and easy to walk away from?
  • Your cervix is being a real B about this.
  • wendy i think she was alluding to that other young poster babygurl. then again maybe i assumed too much.
  • Completely understandable wendy.  When people start draining the life out of you, it's time to cut them off.  I was up all night worried about everyone that I was so tierd on the way to my dads house, I started to dooze off and drifted into the other lane.  Thank god no one was in it, or I wouldn't be writing this right now.  I need a break from her.
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • tmeans, do you really think most people who get divorced do so because they thought marriage was no big deal and easy to walk away from? Not at all, I knew I should've worded it differently.My own parents are divorced. I don't look down on people that are divorced at all. But I do pity the people that don't even try to work things out, and to me, personally, it seems like my peers seem to think that it IS something you can just walk into and walk away from, unless you have kids. Then that somewhat complicates things.  I'll admit ks like that, but a lot of the people I know personally seem to treat it like that, like the babygurl person. I know that marriage can be super hard at times, and I know we will have our "off" days, but like I said, I feel that if we went into the marriage thinking we could easily get out of it, then we'd probably be more likely to get divorced. I KNOW my mom didn't want to get divorced, ever. She stayed for 15 years. Some things just don't work out. She's remarried, and my father is on his 4th wife. He is one of the people that believe you can walk away from it.
    10Jul2010
  • Well, I certainly don't think it's easy to walk away from (legally or otherwise). I also think it's probably impossible to judge whether or not someone tried to work on it from the outside.
  • No, from what I know it isn't either, but some seem to think that it is. I'm not meaning to come off as judging anyone, not at all. That's just what I personally believe and I know not everyone agrees with me, and that's fine. You're right though, it is hard to judge what you can't see, but from what they say, there are some opinions that divorce isn't a big deal, nor is marriage. And THAT'S what I find sad, and horrible. Not divorce period. Sometimes it really is the only option. I think that if it comes down , it's inevitable. But if neither party has even TRIED to work things out, then to me, that's a problem, no matter how many times you get married at any age.
    10Jul2010
  • im just wondering, what on earth is a volcano baby? lol
  • LOL, what does it sound like? LOL.
  • I'll have to add a baby exploding out of your new picture PG. It just doesn't make any sense without it. Carlton from Fresh Prince is hosting some sort of blackjack game show with slutty women on it. H seems to have widened. We took Will to his first football game today. Despite the complete and total lack of a nap, he was awesome. The game was frustrating, but we all had fun.

• Ugh, are you all gone now? Whores.

• I'm not gone, but i've got nothing going on tonight. I watched a couple of very pleasing football games tonight, took Connor to the park today because it was 78 degrees (really? in November?) and went grocery shopping. I lead a very exciting life.
  • We are watching The Mist. I've seen it before. It's still making me jump.
  • I just returned home from a 3-hour a cappella concert, followed by 4 beers at the local bar.  I am Andy Bernard incarnate right now.
  • You, me, bar, beers, buzzed. Wings, shots, drunk! Waitresses - hot! Football, Cornell-Hofstra, slaughter! Then quick nap at my place, then we hit the tizzown.

• Large Tuna.  Have you seen my cell. phone. device.
  • tmmeans07- they take marriage lightly BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO YOUNG to get married. No ONE, should get married at 20. NO ONE. It's not "sad" that they take it lightly, it's SAD that they're getting MARRIED in the first place.
  • Is it me you're rooking for?Dude, tmmeans, I want to like you.  But Zales, cluster ring, meeting on facebook?  Your bio is pointing me in the wrong direction.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards