Snarky Brides

Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread!

It's all your fault SB. That stupid Thai food thread made me go out and get Thai takeout last night. Except it was crap.  Now I am poorer AND not satisfied at the same time. I blame you (rather than my choice of restuarants, although I had eaten there before and liked it).

Also, it feels wrong saying TGIF when I have only worked two days this week. But for the rest of you, TGIF.  Anyone have plans? We actually have almost none. It is a friend's birthday this week so I think we have plans after church on Sunday for brunch or something but that's it.

Also to my local knotties...we need a GTG. I feel the need to talk about TK outside of TK. Just saying. I think it's cool. It's cool right? Either way, Raynes, Nebb and September, I would like to see you guys again, soonish?

k, time to go get ready to face the children. :)

Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread!

• You know what's even more cool than talking about TK off of TK?  Talking to knotties on MySpace, or even AIM!  AIM is the shiit!  But seriously though, TK is the common denominator that brings us all together.  Why the fuuck would anyone think you don't talk about it?  It's stupid.  People get too b*tt hurt.  

Anyhow.  Good Morning.  I'm only working a half day today, I love that my Friday's are like that.    
  • Good morning!

I slept like a rock last night, but still woke up tired. So yeah, TGIF, mos def.

My boss brought in bagels this morning. I couldn't tell you the last time I had a bagel, so I'm indulging.

I have a long run on Ft Lauderdale beach on Sunday (8mi) with my friends that I'm running the half marathon with next month. H just mentioned going bike riding tomorrow, too, so it's looking like I'll be having quite an active weekend.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • For clarification, I said its lame to text people about TK (like mid thread for 'back up' or whatever.) Obviously people talk about TK... like you said, its the common denominator. And I think its lame to talk on TK about how you were talking off TK about someone/something. Anyway. TGIF for real. except I don't feel well. I think my leftover soup last night was bad. blah. H and I have a plans-free weekend for the first time in awhile. I'm quite excited about this. :)
  • Stacks, go home to E. And Fridays don't need an apostophe, they don't belong to anyone. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-tgif-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:41dd958b-4337-49b4-a04b-d9c25fcca439Post:0ec31309-a8b1-496c-8127-adb852105f52">Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread!</a>:
    [QUOTE]For clarification, I said its lame to text people about TK (like mid thread for 'back up' or whatever.) <strong>Obviously people talk about TK... like you said, its the common denominator. And I think its lame to talk on TK about how you were talking off TK about someone/something</strong>. Anyway. TGIF for real. except I don't feel well. I think my leftover soup last night was bad. blah. H and I have a plans-free weekend for the first time in awhile. I'm quite excited about this. :)
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes to all the bolded. </div>
  • Morning! It's been a long week, but I get a 3-day weekend so that makes up for it.

Not much happening today or tomorrow, but Sunday we are going down to Daytona. We were supposed to stay at H's friend's house but he never called back (secretly, I am happy about that and hope he doesn't call last minute on Sunday) so instead we're going to my mom's.

Anyway, now I'm off to shadow someone. It's weird, I'm shadowing someone in our remote office in Canada, so I'm logging into his system to watch him do a site. I've never watching someone else's screen before on my own computer.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-tgif-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:41dd958b-4337-49b4-a04b-d9c25fcca439Post:3dda8bac-11f1-44c2-a63c-48ca1fca9f37">Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning! It's been a long week, but I get a 3-day weekend so that makes up for it. Not much happening today or tomorrow, but Sunday we are going down to Daytona. We were supposed to stay at H's friend's house but he never called back (secretly, I am happy about that and hope he doesn't call last minute on Sunday) so instead we're going to my mom's. Anyway, now I'm off to shadow someone.<strong> It's weird, I'm shadowing someone in our remote office in Canada</strong>, so I'm logging into his system to watch him do a site. I've never watching someone else's screen before on my own computer.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

<div>Welcome to Canada.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-tgif-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:41dd958b-4337-49b4-a04b-d9c25fcca439Post:4fcd1d78-94a4-4f5c-aead-ee969b17440d">Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stacks, go home to E. And Fridays don't need an apostophe, they don't belong to anyone. 
    Posted by number55[/QUOTE]

<div>Wow.  7:11am and I'm already being told where to post.  That's cool.  I'm glad you think you're cool enough to run SB.  I think you're mistaken though.  I'll post where and when the fuuck I want.  I was actually agreeing with you, no need to try to be superwoman.  </div>
  • I hate that Sesh. I've done that a few times lately, watching demos of different software options for work. numbers- seriously? or were you joking? I can't tell. Also, you all can be lame with AIM (ha. that rhymes). I'm staying with ICQ.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-tgif-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:41dd958b-4337-49b4-a04b-d9c25fcca439Post:467b7047-5acb-44d8-8dc9-0192352d3374">Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread! : Wow.  7:11am and I'm already being told where to post.  That's cool.  I'm glad you think you're cool enough to run SB.  I think you're mistaken though.  I'll post where and when the fuuck I want.  I was actually agreeing with you, no need to try to be superwoman.  
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, I didn't really get an agreeing tone from your post, but whatever, it's early, clearly my inferencing skills are rusty this morning.</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, you are of course welcome to post where you choose, welcome to the SB morning thread. I do hope we will see you here more often.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-tgif-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:41dd958b-4337-49b4-a04b-d9c25fcca439Post:a07ac7c4-0309-4e72-bc7a-cb934ceda8f3">Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate that Sesh. I've done that a few times lately, watching demos of different software options for work. <strong>numbers- seriously? or were you joking?</strong> I can't tell. Also, you all can be lame with AIM (ha. that rhymes). I'm staying with ICQ.

<div>About which point? </div><div>
    </div><div>And omg, ICQ. God, that seems like lightyears ago.</div>
  • stacks- do you always get half-day Fridays? There's a dept on campus that works 8-5 Mon-Thurs and is done at noon every Friday. I want that schedule.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-tgif-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:41dd958b-4337-49b4-a04b-d9c25fcca439Post:f2839dd6-ab6b-40df-8285-46427bc807ec">Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread! : Yeah, I didn't really get an agreeing tone from your post, but whatever, it's early, clearly my inferencing skills are rusty this morning. Also, you are of course welcome to post where you choose, welcome to the SB morning thread.<strong> I do hope we will see you here more often.</strong>

<div>Ummm, sure, since you just told me to go home to E.  Go fuuck yourself.  </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-tgif-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:41dd958b-4337-49b4-a04b-d9c25fcca439Post:9dd0a62c-b89d-447e-8638-2b71cb5a2e09">Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread! : About which point?  And omg, ICQ. God, that seems like lightyears ago.

being a snot to Stacks.

*uhoh*
  • Stackeye210Stackeye210 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Steph I work 10 hour days M, T, R and then 5 hour days W, F.  I do it that way so I can take my daughter to preschool twice a week.  It's the best I could do to feel like I had a chance to be involved in her school during the day.  
  • ahhh I don't like conflict in the GM thread. It's Friday! Can't we all play nicely??
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-tgif-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:41dd958b-4337-49b4-a04b-d9c25fcca439Post:2cf563bd-e67c-4a30-97c4-c136a6f056f4">Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread! : Ummm, sure, since you just told me to go home to E.  <strong>Go fuuck yourself</strong>.  
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

<div>Woo hoo, twice in one week, awesome. Record?</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, I believe I did say that I didn't read your post as it was intended. Do I need to make my apology more clear. I AM SORRY I TOLD YOU TO GO HOME TO E. I have no problem apologizing when I was wrong (and yes Steph, I was, to a certain extent joking, but it became clear pretty quickly that she didn't take it that way, so it's fine, I am apologizing). </div>
  • k, you can play nicely, I have to leave for work anyway and I have a no-prep-and-one-duty day so I won't be back. Sorry to cause drama...have a good one ladies. 
  • Stackeye210Stackeye210 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-tgif-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:41dd958b-4337-49b4-a04b-d9c25fcca439Post:ae07d9bb-31ca-42a9-a466-76a43843c20a">Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread!</a>:
    [QUOTE]ahhh I don't like conflict in the GM thread. It's Friday! Can't we all play nicely??

<div>I know right?  I mean nobody uses Myspace and AIM anymore, it was clearly a joke.  </div><div>
    </div><div>Oh well.  My point of posting here is because there are a ton of times I want to contribute to threads over here but I don't b/c I don't want to be considered a drive by commenter, so I'm making an effort to be involved in more conversations.  That's all.  Nothing more, nothing less.  </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-tgif-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:41dd958b-4337-49b4-a04b-d9c25fcca439Post:4536f91d-e556-450b-8686-276f6b2eb969">Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread! : Woo hoo, twice in one week, awesome. Record? Also, I believe I did say that I didn't read your post as it was intended. Do I need to make my apology more clear. I AM SORRY I TOLD YOU TO GO HOME TO E. I have no problem apologizing when I was wrong (and yes Steph, I was, to a certain extent joking, but it became clear pretty quickly that she didn't take it that way, so it's fine, I am apologizing). 

<div>It's all good.  I'm already over it.  </div>
  • It's too early for drama. Play nice, everyone, or I'll hang you up by your toenails (my mom's common threat).

Steph. the remote login is annoying. His screen looks weird and because I have two monitors, I'm easily distracted. And, it's boring watching someone else write.
  • Today is going to be really busy for me. I have two study patients back to back so I am already stressing out. I got stuck working late last night so I get off early today at least. 

Saturday we're cleaning the house, should be thrilling. Sunday we're watching the Ravens/Pats game with friends. I have several friends and family members in or from Mass so I am sure there shall be much trash talking either way the game goes. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I nearly choked to death on tea lastnight. I realize how stupid that sounds, but I did. I dont know how I did it, but all of a sudden I was spitting tea everywhere, couldnt breathe at all and adam was slamming me on the back after grabbing my tea cup. I ended up coughing up tea/spitting/puking all over myself, sorta on my laptop and in the bathroom sink because tea went in my lungs. I still cant breathe right :(

Oh, and I am stupid and stayed up until midnight AGAIN reading. So I am also tired.
  • Morning ladies!

Steph are you sure it's the soup?  I found out this week that I don't think I can drink my cup of coffee in the morning anymore.  I'm a bit queasy most of the morning.  Not as bad as some of the stories I've heard, but I'm sure going to be nicer to my mom from now on :).

So need to go shopping for Disney trip clothes this weekend, and a home Wild game on Saturday.
    So this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of...
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • And for the record (again) it was birdie and shan that said talking about TK off TK was lame, not anyone on SB.

We would never say that, cause we talk mad shiit off TK lol
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-tgif-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:41dd958b-4337-49b4-a04b-d9c25fcca439Post:37aafcef-1ee5-432a-98c8-ad94c4beb4ff">Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning ladies! Steph are you sure it's the soup?  I found out this week that I don't think I can drink my cup of coffee in the morning anymore.  I'm a bit queasy most of the morning.  Not as bad as some of the stories I've heard, but I'm sure going to be nicer to my mom from now on :). <strong>So need to go shopping for Disney trip clothes this weekend, and a home Wild game on Saturday.
    </strong>Posted by SquishyMine[/QUOTE]

When are you going to Disney?
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • STOP UPSETTING STEPHS BABY YOU ASSHOLES.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-tgif-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:41dd958b-4337-49b4-a04b-d9c25fcca439Post:52bda84c-7754-4bf8-a5b1-5e6e390aad7e">Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! TGIF! Morning Thread! : When are you going to Disney?
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

First week of February (Disneyworld) our 2nd time together, DH's 4th time, I think.  Sorta our Honeymoon that we saved up PTO for.  So excited! 
    So this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of...
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I want to go back to Disney. No fair.

H and I are going to attempt to make the food and wine festival at Epcot this year for our birthdays. If we can swing it, we also want to see Harry Potter World or whatever it's called. But that might be a separate trip.
  • I'm so excited for my first trip to Disney!  April needs to hurry up!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards