Wisconsin
Options

Bulk Candy

Does anyone know of any stores near Milwaukee that sell wholesale bulk candy? I am planning on doing a candy bar and I'm looking for specific colors. I found some candy stores online but I'd prefer not to pay shipping.

Re: Bulk Candy

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Costco or Sams Club.  They are the only places I can think of that would be reasonably priced.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    ylleknnaylleknna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you wanted Jelly Beans, you could get Belly Flops, but those are assorted flavors/colors. I think that is in Waukesha?? That is a good deal though. I am planning on going to those stores for candy for my wedding.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    image 331 Invited image 243 Attending image 90 Missing Out image 0 People MIA!!!
  • Options
    maggyruthmaggyruth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are always online coupons for the various online wholesalers, too, that should help compensate for shipping.  That's what I'm doing with mine.
  • Options
    CurleyFry16CurleyFry16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    depending on how much time you have....I bought all of my candy after Hallooween for 75% off.  I checked expiration dates and most candy was good for over a year, some wasn't so you have to pay attention but most expired late 2011. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did a candy buffet and had great success on a day trip down to the jelly belly factory in Kenosha.  You can buy bulk candy CHEAP.. i got those gourmet raspberry/blackberries for a dollar a pound and then we bought 10 pound bags of jelly bellies for I think $20 a piece.  The rest of the candy we got at Costco.  They have awesome chocolate covered raisins. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards