Wisconsin

Bulk Candy

Does anyone know of any stores near Milwaukee that sell wholesale bulk candy? I am planning on doing a candy bar and I'm looking for specific colors. I found some candy stores online but I'd prefer not to pay shipping.

Re: Bulk Candy

• edited December 2011
    Try Costco or Sams Club.  They are the only places I can think of that would be reasonably priced.
    Anniversary
  • ylleknnaylleknna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you wanted Jelly Beans, you could get Belly Flops, but those are assorted flavors/colors. I think that is in Waukesha?? That is a good deal though. I am planning on going to those stores for candy for my wedding.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    image 331 Invited image 243 Attending image 90 Missing Out image 0 People MIA!!!
  • maggyruthmaggyruth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are always online coupons for the various online wholesalers, too, that should help compensate for shipping.  That's what I'm doing with mine.
  • CurleyFry16CurleyFry16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    depending on how much time you have....I bought all of my candy after Hallooween for 75% off.  I checked expiration dates and most candy was good for over a year, some wasn't so you have to pay attention but most expired late 2011. 
  • edited December 2011
    We did a candy buffet and had great success on a day trip down to the jelly belly factory in Kenosha.  You can buy bulk candy CHEAP.. i got those gourmet raspberry/blackberries for a dollar a pound and then we bought 10 pound bags of jelly bellies for I think $20 a piece.  The rest of the candy we got at Costco.  They have awesome chocolate covered raisins. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards