My fiance and I are having a May 2011 wedding.
The reception will sort of be split in two:
A "tea party" where the whole guest list is involved, and a bonfire which will be much more intimate and may also involve some campfire goodies (burgers--veggie included, brats/ hot dogs, s'mores, etc)
My questions, however, all center around the menu for the "tea party" bit.
So far we've thought of doing...
- mini desserts (like hors d'oeuvres)
- coffee... bar? selection?
- perhaps a lemonade bar (plain, raspberry, lavendar, etc)
- some sort of lady finger sandwich? we'd like a small variety...any ideas?
- Kids food: a big ole pot of goldfish crackers, PB & J cut like the lady fingers, apple slices, kid-friendly veggies (perhaps ants-on-a-log they can make themselves) ... any other ideas?
I'd really appreciate ideas. Thanks!