Military Brides
Options

Invitation Enclosure Wording

Hi.
My H is currently at boot camp and graduates Dec. 17. We are trying to have the reception that weekend and the following weekend in Christmas and he will only be home 10 days.I am currently getting ready to write out my invitiations and its one of those DIY kits. i want to include something in the invite letting people know that while we are planning on Dec 18 if something changes with his graduation date we will need to reschedule and will contact everyone by phone(my hall has been very flexible with us about this luckily and even gave us a 50% military discount). I am not sure how to word something like this without giving our live story on the invitation. has anyone else done something similar or have any suggestions

Re: Invitation Enclosure Wording

• Options
    mysticlmysticl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    "Due to Military Obligations the date and time are subject to change.  Should a change occur notification will be made by telephone".

Or something along those lines. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

agree with the PP. good luck and happy planning!

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    knd0226knd0226 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much. I couldn't even begin to think about how to word it simply. I am so happy I found this board because no one else really knows what its like to try to plan a wedding let alone a life around the military.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards