September 2012 Weddings

Accountability - Monday

How is everyone's Monday going thus far? Any big plans for your workout/eating habits today?

Right after work I am picking up FI and we're heading to the gym. Because I got sick at the end of last week and slacked off I'm going to backtrack and do week 3 of C25K again this week, and then move on starting next week.

Today's Inspiration Picture:

Re: Accountability - Monday

• Since i am not going to the gym today I am trying to keep my calories in check.

Breakfast was not a good start, I gave in to the desire for comfort food and had a bagel with lox, cream cheese and all sorts of other goodies. 

Lunch was vegan black bean soup though, and i walked almost a mile round trip to get it so I feel a bit better. Except the salad came with a brownie which was a wee bit less healthy...

Dinner is still up in the air. We may go to the sushi place by our house which won't be terrible. I usually fill up with a seaweed salad and then have 1 sushi roll. 

I think that's way more than anyone wants to read. Sorry! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My calories and working out schedule have been less than desireable.  I've had a lot going on over the past few days so I am allowing myself this little lapse.  Tomorrow I will get back into my usual routine, if nothing else comes up.  I'd love to work out tonight but we are meeting with a travel agent once I get home from work and then off to get the pup some food because we are pretty much out.
  • SCogs18SCogs18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    BMcLeodTeam-  What do you think of Couch to 5K?  I'm considering starting it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • I have done some Zumba but i really havent eaten anything yet. My schedule is different from everyone else. I work at night so my eat times are different. But I know I am having chicken for dinner
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Photobucket
  • I am loving it thus far! I mean, I obviously don't know the end result, but from what I've already seen I recommend it :) Heard great things from others who've done it too
  • Sorry, I've been MIA. Sunday, we had a big Italian family dinner. Monday, I was sides tracked by getting an interview for today with no time to prepare. I had to go with my MPH and another BM to order their dresses and my mom actually found and purchased her dress. We also went out for Mexican. I ended up with eggplant New Orleans and I split fries with my friend. The rest of this week will be straight up doctor food and vegetables.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards