Latino Weddings

Mother's Day plans!

Happy Friday!!! Since Mother's Day is around the corner, I was wondering what plans you all have to celebrate your mothers? Are any of you mothers yourselves?  

Re: Mother's Day plans!

• edited December 2011

I'm actually a Mother.  My daughter will be 2 in July, My Mom will come over tomorrow and  I'm just looking forward to a nice relaxing day.  I'm pretty sure my Fiance will take us out for dinner but other than that, no real plans.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're heading to my mom's house and are cooking supper. 

I don't have any kids yet but hopefully by next mother's day, I'll be a Future mom-to-be.  We'll see what nature holds
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a mother to a beautiful 4 1/2 year old girl. My DH is going to take me out for breakfast and then he has to go to work later on.That's pretty much it.
  • edited December 2011

I had a nice brunch with my mom, sisters, brother, niece, FI, and my 7 year old daughter. We all rode in the same car too lol just kidding! FI's daughter was with her mom today but she did make me a card which was very sweet of her :)
    Wow just realized how old I feel to have a 7yr old daughter and will soon have a 5 year old too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards