North Carolina-Outer Banks

INN ON PAMLICO SOUND - ANYONE CHECKED THIS ONE OUT?

My daughter is getting married on Cape Hatteras in August 2012.  During our vacation there this summer we are gonna begin checking out venues, caterers, photographers, etc.   We've seen the Inn on Pamilico Sound online and a sunset wedding there seems like a way she would want to go.  Anyone ever been to a wedding there or checked it out for their own wedding?  Any reviews or insights would be very helpful!!

Re: INN ON PAMLICO SOUND - ANYONE CHECKED THIS ONE OUT?

• hibiscus118hibiscus118 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congrats to your daughter!  Beautiful part of the OBX I might add :)  I never checked it out personally but have heard it is wonderful.  I follow my photographers blog and they just posted about a wedding they shot there last week.  Only one picture up but they said there is more to come.  Here is the link:  http://danielpullenphotography.blogspot.com/2011/05/52311-thoughts-from-kate.html

If you need help with anything let me know, I'd be happy to help in any way I can!
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,
    Congratulations to your daughter. I live on Hatteras Island, in Avon. The Inn on Pamlico Sound is a beautiful place. I've been there many times. How many people do you plan on having? If there is more than 50-75. I could see it getting a little cramped but that's the only draw back I can imagine.

Good luck!
    Jen
  • edited December 2011
    I"m getting married there in less than 2 months!!!  I'll let you know how it goes!
  • Can you tell me how your wedding went? How many people were at your wedding? Did you have an event planner working with you? Who was this person? Can you tell me who that was?
    Do you have any photos you can share? I would love to hear more about your wedding as we are planning our wedding at the INN?
    Thanks,
    Jackie Fishman
  • Can you tell me how your wedding went? How many people were at your wedding? Did you have an event planner working with you? Who was this person? Can you tell me who that was?
    Do you have any photos you can share? I would love to hear more about your wedding as we are planning our wedding at the INN?
    Thanks,
    Jackie Fishman
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards